chapter 22: The moment he saw me✔

I woke up quite early in the morning and decided to walk around my neighborhood a little bit not even bothering to eat, I got a scarf and wore my favorite jeans with a nice blue top, also I got my wallet, phone and house keys, I wrote a note informing my parents on my whereabouts and left it on the counter in the kitchen, the last thing I need now is to have my parents worry that I ran away or worse, that I've been kidnapped.

I walked to the park, surprisingly there weren't a lot of people there, and so I just sat on one of the swings and enjoyed the peace and quiet status of the park as well as the lovely view of the sky.

"leave me alone" I heard someone say. Oh well so much for peace and quiet.

"What is wrong with you, no one rejects me" now that voice sounds very familiar,of course only one person can have such an high pitched voice.

Abby. One of the panthers.

" well guess what, I just did, so leave me alone Abby" finally I could make out the second voice, it was Bryan.

" Is it because of that stupid freak, Maddie, isn't she like diseased or something" well that hit a nerve " don't tell me that you've been ignoring me, because of that waste of space" she added. Now I was almost laughing, we both know who the actual waste of space is, I kept my voice low and waited to hear what Bryan will say.

" Cancer, she has cancer and even with that she holds more importance than you ever will, she isn't a slut like you, she is everything that you're not, she's beautiful, she smart, she is generous, she is creative and more importantly she is maddie, she doesn't try to be someone she is not, even though the whole school judged and made a mockery of her she still stood strong with her head high, now get that into your peanut sized brain, and for the last time. Leave me alone!!" He told her before walking away. To say I was speechless is an understatement, I was gobsmacked. And so was Abby because it took some seconds before she was finally able to walk away.

I noticed that he was heading my way so I got off the swing and stood behind a tree.

I got a text from my phone and surprisingly it was from Bryan.

Bryan:

I'm thinking of you right now

Me:

Really?

Bryan:

Yup, can we stop this whole space thing, it's driving me crazy.

Me:

That means we have to go back to the way we were and that is going to take time, how am I sure that you wouldn't break my heart again

Bryan:
Yes I want us to go back to the way we were, and I understand that it's going to take time, but still I'm willing to wait for as long as necessary. I am not going to break your heart, because as it is I can't stand being so far away from you. Can we meet up and talk

Me:
Fine. Although I'm not as far away as you think.
:)

Bryan:
Uhn, what do you mean?

Me:
Turn round.

As soon as I typed the last text, I stepped out from behind the tree I was hiding , which was the same tree Bryan was standing in front of.

He smiled the moment he saw me and walked over to hug me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi, gosh I've missed seeing you, and you're so thin" he told me in a rush not letting go of me.

" yeah, I haven't been eating as often, since everything I eat just comes back up" I told him "can you um, let go"

"Sorry I just feel so happy right now, how have you been and when were you discharged from the hospital" he asked.

"I've been good I guess and I was discharged yesterday, do you want to come over to my house and maybe watch a movie or something"

" sure" he said and with that we headed over to my house.

When we got to my house, I weren't straight to the kitchen with Bryan right on my tail and met bethany (my nanny) bringing some cupcakes out of the oven and putting them on the counter.

"So you get home from the hospital, and you don't even bother to say hi to your old beth" she said the instant she spotted me.

" you know it's not like that bethany, a lot of things went down"

" don't mind me maddison, I'm just joking around, is that bryan behind you" she said.

" hey there beth, this cupcakes smell delicious by the way"

" Nice to see you too son, you can have some if you like and also you maddison" why can't she just call me maddie, it's so much easier and shorter.

"Bethany you know I would love to have some, but I'll probably throw up again" I told her, and she nodded in understanding.

" you can't starve youself forever" she said to me before handing Bryan some cupcake"

"We'll be upstairs in my room, if you need us" I yelled as I was heading upstairs.

"Maddison, you fail to remember that we have over 25 workers  in this house, you haven't been gone for that long you know" she yelled back. Now I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where is Ellie, I haven't seen her lately" I asked my nanny, well more like yelled.

"She went to attend, her daughter, lisa's wedding in Australia, she will back tomorrow afternoon" she yelled back once again.

When we finally got to my room, I held the door open for Bryan to enter, and when I looked back, I could see that Bryan's jaw was hanging open.

"Close your mouth, or you might catch a fly" I told him chuckling.

"Your room is like my living room, wow" he told me, still astonished.

I went straight to my movie collection and picked a movie which I put inside the dvd player, I took the remote with me and plopped on my bed. Soon Bryan joined.

Halfway through the movie we -well Bryan- ran out of popcorn, so he stood up to get some more from the kitchen. As he opened my room door, my brother stood in front of him with is hands folded.

" what are you doing here"

__________________________________________________
Here is an early update. :D

So tell me what you think

Pls vote, COMMENT, and share.