Chapter 75 - "She is my everything!"

Manik's P.O.V:

As soon as I left Nandini's house, I got in my car and rang up Cabir.

"Bro listen this messages situation is getting way out of hand. I know when I told you of this in the afternoon, you advised me not o worry. You said we'd sort it out but Cabir somebody turned up at her house today. They left a note on her door and apparently wrote some weird messages on it that too in blood." I said as soon as Cabir picked the phone. I didn't even bother to say hi, this was important!

"What? Are you kidding me bro?" Cabir said with shock as soon as I finished talking.

"No Cabir. I mean I didn't see the note but Nandini did and she can't be imagining it. The state she was in when I got to her house really freaked me out man. She was sat under the table shivering and sweating. She was petrified!" I explained the entire situation to Cabir.

"This is getting too serious! The person must've taken off the note before you came. What did you tell Nandini?" Cabir then asked.

"I told her she must be imagining. I didn't know what to say to her. I tried to calm her down. You only told me to pretend I'm not taking this seriously so she doesn't panic much herself. I've asked her to take rest and that we'll see into it tomorrow but she didn't seem happy with me. Her eyes and heart were screaming to me that believe me Manik! Please believe me and I wanted to tell her that I do. I believe every thing you're saying but I couldn't. But honestly I won't spare this person who is messing with my Nandini. She means a lot to me you know that Cabir. She is my everything! And I can't see her upset, hurt, and scared like this. I won't spare him Cabir! I won't spare the person behind all this!" I spoke as tears rolled down my eyes and my anger reached its peak. How could someone dare to hurt my Nandini like that?

"Manik don't feel guilty! You need to stay strong. You're doing this for her. You..." Cabir tried to calm me down.

"One minute Cabir. Just stay on the phone...." I said as something caught my eye.

"What happened?" Cabir questioned curiously.

"Just one minute." I said as I got out of my car and walked towards something which had caught my eye. I picked up a piece of crumpled paper and opened it.

"Shit Cabir!" I blurted out as soon as I read the note.

"What happened?" Cabir asked worriedly.

"You won't believe what I found!" I exclaimed.

"What did you find? This is no time for playing guess guess!" Cabir said sarcastically.

"Cabir I think I found the note Nandini was on about. It's right here in front of me. The words written on this note sound so creepy, no wonder why she was so scared. But Cabir looking at this closely it doesn't look like blood. I mean it's too thick to be blood. It smells very familiar too." I said as I sniffed the note in my hands.

"How can you be so sure it's not blood?" Cabir asked.

"Cabir what I mean is that if it was blood it wouldn't be so thick and it would've dripped onto the paper. But there are no drips here. Oh my god I know what this is. It has to be lipstick. It smells like one of the lipsticks Nandini uses. Her and Alya had brought it together. I'm pretty sure it's that one!" I said as realisation hit me.