CHAPTER 2 - Meet the Malhotra's and Fab 5

Mumbai- Malhotra Mansion

7:00 Am

Good morning guddu! A beautiful
woman in her late 30s said.

A tall handsome figure placed his head on the head rest after struggling to leave his warm blanket.

Guddu???? Like seriously!!!! Mumma you know I'm 18 now!!! Phir bhi you call me guddu???? The boy exclaimed.

Nyonika: Manik beta! You will always be my little guddu! Acha get ready now.... You're gang will be on their way. I need to wake my other jigar ka tukra (piece of heart) as well. On hearing the last sentence Manik started to laugh and Nyonika joined him.

Manik: Maa, aren't you forgetting something?

Nyonika: Ah yes, how can I forget?

Saying this she placed a soft kiss on his forehead and both shared a warm hug.

Manik: I love you Mumma.

Nyonika: I love you too beta.

After Nyonika left, Manik got out of bed and went into the washroom. He came out 15 minutes later wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He put on his shoes and Armani watch..... Gelled his hair and walked out of his room looking no less than a model.

Manik's P.O.V

As soon as I was ready I went downstairs and as usual I had breakfast made by my mum's hands. We have a lot of servants but I prefer to eat my mum's food! As I was having breakfast I felt a figure approaching me! I knew who it was... My other half.... Literally my other half. It was my twin! Mukti! Even though we both are twins we're nothing like each other. I'm a very punctual and organised person whereas Mukti.... Well she's just Mukti!!! Lazy, disorganised, relaxed.... Maybe a bit toooo relaxed. No matter how she is though, I still love her and will always protect her! She is my ek hazaron main wali behna (one in a million). I know I sound a bit filmy but it helps me to express my love for her.

End of P.O.V

Mukti: Good morning Bhai! When did you wake up?

M: Good morning Angel! And I woke up 2 hours ago.

Mu: What!!! Bhai how? I mean how do you do it? Like how do you manage to get up that early???

M: It's simple Mukti! You sleep early.... You should try it. It works. Manik said in a mocking tone.

Mu: Whatever Bhai! Waise when are they coming? We have to leave for the trip in half an hour.

M: Don't worry! They're on the way. Now you have your breakfast and I'll put our luggage in the car.

Mu: Okies.

Manik's P.O.V

It was the last weekend before University was going to start. We all decided to go to our farmhouse on the outskirts of Mumbai for the weekend or a 'picnic' as Mukti likes to call it. I was waiting for the rest of the gang to turn up. After I finished loading my car with our luggage I headed towards the entrance of my house. I was about to go in when I saw a car approaching me! Annndddd they're here!

End of P.O.V

Yo dude! So are you ready for the trip?? A cute boy exclaimed!

M: Yes Cabir! I'm ready on time as always.

A beautiful petite girl approached Manik and said: Manik have you put all your luggage in the car?

M: Yes Alya I've put mine and Mukti's bags in the car... I'll tell my driver to put you lots bags in the car as well.

Alya: Okay... No worries

Cabir: By the way where is Mukti?

M: Cabir.... My twin or shall I say your partner in crime is running late as usual. First of all she doesn't wake up early and then spends 2 hours getting ready. Why does it take so long for girls to get ready? I will never understand!

A: Oi! Don't say anything about my bestie and as far as getting ready is concerned then you boys don't take that much time cuz you don't need to worry about your hair and make up being on fleek. You can walk out the house with messy hair and will still look cute.
She said the last sentence looking at a shy and cute boy standing next to her. By now he was blushing.
Am I right baby?

Alya you are always right baby but trust me your hair and make up doesn't have to be on fleek in order for you to look pretty and cute. What matters is that you have a beautiful heart and that automatically makes you pretty. And luckily that beautiful heart has fallen for me. The boy said sweetly to which Alya couldn't stop blushing.

C: *cough* *cough* Dhruv... Alya if you're done with your romance then let's make a move. We need to go and call Mukti.

Dhruv: Cabir.... Stop teasing us! Buddy find him a girlfriend quickly so he stops bugging us!

A: Haa Manik. Baby is right! Cabir will only stop teasing us after he finds someone to tease him.

On hearing this Manik, Dhruv and Alya burst out laughing whilst Cabir just stood there with an angry pout.

A: Haaw.... You felt bad???

The trio continued to laugh.

Mu: Wow! You guys are laughing without me. What did I miss eh?

C: See Na Mukti.... Tumhare partner ko yai log tang kar rahe hai.

Mu: Really? Guys why are you teasing my Cabiraaa???

A: Babe.... We aren't teasing your Cabiraaa infact he is teasing me and Dhruv.... He doesn't let us romance in peace. Alya said with a puppy face.

Mu: LOL! Alya find a girl for him then. I promise you he'll stop teasing you after that because there will be someone to tease him.

Manik, Alya, Dhruv in unison: That's exactly what we said!!!!

Cabir: Mukti you too? Why is everyone after me and my girlfriend? She'll come when she has to. Right now we need to set off. So guys lets go!

The Fab 5 set off with Manik in the driving seat... Cabir next to him in the passenger seat and Alya, Dhruv and Mukti at the back. As Manik started to drive.... Dhruv took his guitar out and played the instrumental guitar tune of their signature song.

Manik started to sing:

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
(Manik looked at Cabir and then at Alya, Dhruv and Mukti through the mirror)

Koi to ho raajdaar...... Begaraj tera ho yaar..... Koi to ho raajdaar
Yaaron mohabat hai to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi Hai
(Dhruv sang whilst playing the guitar as well)

Koi to dilbarr ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Teri har ke burai pe daante boh dost
(Manik winked at Cabir whilst singing as he always used to shout at Manik for his wrong mistakes and it was him who made Manik realise if he was right or wrong).

Gam ki ho dhoop to saaya bane Tera woh dost naache bhi woh teri khushi main
(Cabir sang smiling at his best friends who were more like his family)

Aree yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar
(Mukti sang whilst winking at Alya)

Tan mann kar tujhpe Fida
Mehboob woh palkon pe jo rakhe tujhe
Mehboob woh jiski wafa tere liye ho
(Alya sang after Mukti finished)

Are yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindgi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar.
(All 5 of them sang together relieving their memories)

A/N: And that's my second update done!  Guys please do let me know what you think. A simple comment will be enough! Do you like how this story is going so far? Please leave me a comment and vote if you think the story is worth it!

Lots of lovexxx