Chapter 21 - "Tera hero aaraha hai"

N: Acha I'm gonna go home and get ready... You pick me up from there yeah?

M: Why do you need to get ready? You've got a nice dress on.

N: Yes Manik but it's not suitable for outings during day time! I mean it'll get dirty. I'll change into my casual wear.

M: Right okay then Madam!

N: Zip it Malhotra! Warnaa this Madam won't spare you.

M: Woah! I'm so scared! Acha I'll meet you in an hour. Okay?

N: Okies that's fine!

After bidding him goodbye I drove back home! I was so excited to see Mumbai! I quickly got changed and put some light make up on. I left my hair out and I was ready! There was still half an hour left so I decided to have a light snack! After a while I received a message from Manik!

Manik: "Ready? Or do you need another hour Miss Murthy?😜"

Seriously! What does he think of me? I replied back!

Nandini: "Yeah I need another hour so I can think of a way to kill you Malhotra!😏"

Manik: Oooh getting all feisty eh? That's nice.... I take you out to see Mumbai and you plan to kill me! Not done! 😟 On a serious note.... You ready?

Nandini: Yes.... Ready! Come pick me up whenever! 😄

Manik: Okay.... I'm setting off now... Will be there in less than 5 mins!

Nandini: You live nearby?

Manik: Oh I forgot to tell you.... I live 2 streets away from you!

Nandini: Oh really.... I didn't know that.😱😕

Manik: Well now you do.... Get ready! Tera hero aaraha hai 😉 Sorry I just had to do that!

Nandini: Eeehhh how cheesy! 😬 Manik seriously stop with your filmy lines and get here fast! 😂

Manik: You love my filmy lines! 😏 Anyways I'm coming! See you in a bit!👋🏽

Nandini: See ya!

After I messaged Manik I took my handbag, locked my house and went outside. Manik arrived after a few minutes and I got in his car. I must say his BMW is beautiful.

(A/N:Manik and Nandini's outfit is in the media box ☺️)

M: So where do you wanna go first?

N: Why don't you take me to go and see the Eiffel Tower and then the Buckingham Palace then the Pyramids in Egypt!

M: What? Nandini stop joking.

N: Exactly Manik! Stop joking! I'm new in india.... the last time I visited this place was when I was 4.  I don't know what's good about Mumbai. You show me the best Mumbai has to offer.

M: Okay then. We'll go to see the gateway of India first. Then I'll take you to a few malls because girls love shopping! After that we'll go to eat at my favourite restaurant and then Juhu beach. And then as promised we'll go to one of Mumbai's best dessert bar.

N: Sounds like a plan! Let's go! Manik put some Music on.

M: Okay Madam!

Manik started to play some music in his car. "Saadaa haq" (a song from the movie Rockstar) came up!

N: Manik change this! I love Ranbir Kapoor but I love romantic songs and this song is bleh!

M: What's bleh supposed to mean?

N: Bleh is supposed to mean.... Urm... Well.... Bleh! Yeah bleh is suppose to mean bleh!

M: You're so childish Nandini! And I'm not putting romantic songs on... I hate romantic songs.

N: I wonder why ( I muttered to myself)

M: What was that?

N: What was what? I didn't say anything.

M: Sure....

N: Acha please Manik change the song na?

M: No!

N: Fine! I'll change it myself!

I started pressing the button continuously until "tum hi ho" came up! Hayee my all time fav!

M: Nandini! What the hell!!!

N: Manik it's such a good song! Please leave it!

M: Nandini no... Please!

N: You're so mean! Please.... Pretty please with cherry on top!

M: Eurgh..... Fine!

After so much convincing he finally let me play my song! I don't know what's wrong with this guy.... Why does he hate romantic songs so much! He's such a love deprived soul! I hope he finds someone who will change his opinion on love.

Heart: Oooh look at you being all caring!

Brain: She's just being a nice person!

N: Yeah just being a nice person!

H: Acha.... Nice person... Hmmm why don't you find someone for him then?

N: He doesn't need anyone when I'm here! Oops Urm I mean.... I urh....

H: Yeah yeah.... You urh.... What?

N: I....

B: She...

H: Oh come on! Admit it! You want to be that person who will make him believe in love! Believe in romantic songs! Believe in....

N: Stop! What is it with you and love? I don't love him... Okay!

B: Yeah she doesn't love him!

H: Whatever! There shall be a day when you two will tell me that I was right... You do love him! And that day will come soon!

B: Keep on dreaming baby!

N: Will it?

B: Nandu baby.... Don't doubt me.... Of course that day will never come... This stupid heart is playing tricks with you! Samjhi?

N: Yeah... Stop playing tricks on me....

"NANDINI..."NANDINI"..."NANDINI"

My conversation with the two most important organs of my body was broken by Maniks annoying yet mesmerising voice!

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys 🙈 But kya karoon exams are coming and on top of that there's so much homework to do. 😔 I hope you all can understand. 😁 Now about the update... What did you guys think? Do let me know and don't forget to vote. 😉 Lots of love xxx