BLURB

"I don't want to do your silly kissing agreement." I spit out. Nate merely rolls his eyes at me and raises his gaze to meet mine. He leans in and pulls a sexy smirk onto his lips.

"It was actually going to be called The Kissing Contract," he states as-a-matter-of-factly. His eyes are filled with satisfaction with coming up with such a name. I scoff at him and push myself off the bed, scared that if I'm too close to him I'll do something I'll regret.

Like kiss him.

"How original," I say, sarcasm dripping into my words.

"I know right?"

****

Elle King has always been a good girl. Shy and quiet with a feisty attitude. She spent most of her life hiding in the shadow of her best friend's limelight, wondering when the next snide comment would come her way.

But when Gabi Lincon leaves for America to pursue the dream life, Elle realises that she's spent too long in someone else's shadow. And so decides to have a little fun...

Cue Nate Myers, tall, dark, sexy as hell and...Elle's best friends brother. And before she can say ice cream, suddenly the good girl is thrust into a world of heated make-out sessions and endless bad boy antics.

Nate offers her something she could never deny-- kisses. Hundreds of them, thousands of them with no strings attached.

All she has to do, is sign The Kissing Contract.