The Type Of Life

KAYLA P.O.V

"Yo didn't I tell you to cook that fucking food?" Tyson whispered because his mother is in the next room. "Tyson I dont want too." I said getting mad and scared because Tyson dont really take no for a answer. "Oh you dont want too?" He asked standing up. Before I can say something he was punching me in the face. I covered up and he kept punching so I start screaming. His mother came running in the room. "Seriously twelve o'clock in the morning Tyson!" His mother pulled him out the room. "I don't care she want a nigga to starve! Fuck that bitch ma!" He yelled. "You better watch ya mouth!" His mother Trece yelled. I went in the bathroom and my face was swollen and my lip was busted. I hate this nigga so much. And now I can't go home because my family will kill Tyson. I love Miss Trece way too much. And plus his sisters Wynter and April. I sat in the bathroom crying and texting my friend who was like my second mother Sarah.

Me: I need to get away from him!! He crazy!

Sarah: Do you want me to come pick you up?

Me: I cant go home.... Tyson will be dead

Sarah: You should come rest at my house

Me: Okay ima tell you when to leave

Sarah: Okay

I washed my face and left out the bathroom. "Miss Trece can you go in the room and get him? I just want to leave." I said. "Okay come on." She put her cigarette in the ash tray and came with me. I grabbed my stuff up. Before I left he grabbed my arm. "Miss Trece get ya son please?" I said letting tears roll down my face. "Tyson--" She said but automatically got cut off by Tyson. "Ma let me talk to her real quick." Tyson said. "No Tyson. I dont wanna stay in here with you alone." I said so scared. "Tyson let her go." Miss Trece said. "Please let me just talk to her. I need her ma!" Tyson said. I just nodded my head. No matter what im still leaving. He closed the door. "Sorry babe." He said hugging me. "Tyson I cant do it no more. You really crazy. Ya anger is really getting out of control." I said crying. "Pleaseeee babe give me another chance. I really fucked up this time." He said holding my hands and then he start crying. "I fucked up babe. Look at ya face. Im so sorry." He said face full of tears. I sat there deciding whether I should give his crazy ass another chance or not.

DURK P.O.V

"Yo Nunu what  time the drop suppose to be made?" I asked counting my money. "Around 9. Ima tell everybody stick around." He said. "Aight because im not going to pick up the work today. O have to go and visit my neighbor moms in the hospital." I said. "Oh aight, so who you want to go?" Nunu asked. "You can go?" I asked. "Hell yeah. Im automatically going. Ima just take Chino and Rondo with me. The rest can stay on the strip." Nunu said. "Aight good looking bro." I gave him a dap as he left out my house. Im just starting to trust people. My moms did me dirty leaving me on my own. My house already paid for, this my family property. Thats something I never have to worry about. I got in the shower and then drove to the hospital. I walked in the room and Ms. Taylor was awake. "Hello Miss Taylor." I said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "Hey Durk. Thank you hun." She said back. "You're welcome." I said. "Have you seen my husband?" She asked. "Not when I was leaving. I haven't seen him in a while." I said. "Oh boy." She said shaking her head and then here comes Kayla, Asia, and London. The three cutest sisters I ever saw in my life. All them was bad. "Waddup Durk." Asia said giving me a five. "Hey Durk." London said hugging me. "Hi ugly." Kayla said mushing my head. "Hey yall besides Kayla since she got a hand problem." I said standing up. "Shut up." Kayla said laughing. I looked at her face and seen it was sort of swollen. I dont know if the family know so im not gonna blow her up but im definitely going to ask. "Kayla can you go and get mommy some ice please?" Ms. Taylor asked. "Sure." She said walking off and I followed behind her. "Always following me." She said laughing. "What's wrong with ya face its hella swollen." I said. "Swollen? I dont know why it look swollen." She said looking every where besides my direction. "Dont play games with me what's going on?" I said looking at her lip that had dried blood on it. "Nothing Durk. I swear." She smiled. "Aight ima hold you to that but ya face really is swollen Kayla." I said. "Nah I think you tripping." She said. "So lets ask the people in the room." I said. "No! And just drop it Durk." She said rolling her eyes and storming away. I knew something was up especially since I know this not the first time her face was swollen.