Virgin

(A/N: Im writing this on a phone so XD well I was.)

~Mature~

The boys eventually were all done showering, with Taehyung being the last one out. He had his towel wrapped around his chest and covering his modesty. The boys stared with lust in their eyes as the young boy walked up to the bench and set his bag down, pulling out a white lace thong he got for his birthday. He slipped it on before somebody stopped him. He turned to see whose hand was holding his wrist and it was Hoseok. "What are you doing hyungie?" he asked innocently.

Hoseok licked his lips. "I don't think you'll be needing these sunshine." Hoseok spoke snapping the strap of the lingerie against the younger's thigh.

Taehyung jumped. "W-What does that mean?" he stumbled.

Hoseok didn't answer him he just pulled the latter's panties off tossing them aside. Hoseok gently pressed his lips against the flustered younger's. The kiss was deep and passionate.

It didn't take much for Namjoon to join in and start placing kisses and little bites on the back of their boyfriend's neck. Taehyung moaned into the kiss. "H-Hyungs..." he whimpered. He didn't know what was going on and it scared him, yet he liked it.

Hoseok pulled away from the kiss and smirked, "You're already getting all wound up over mere kisses~" he purred seductively. Taehyung looked down and blushed. Hoseok then moved his lips down Taehyung's neck and towards his chest. Once he reached the pale pink buds he placed a gentle kiss on both of them, Taehyung whimpered tilting his head back. Hoseok began tesing Taehyung's nipples. Biting and sucking one while tweaking the other. 

Jungguk and Jimin were already jerking off while watching the erotic scene unfold in front of them. Yoongi tried his best to ignore his painful hard-on with no prevail ending up in the same state as the two . Jin was still holding himself back as best as possible, leaning against the wall in an awkward way. 

Namjoon pulled away from the younger's neck, "Hobi move..." he commanded. Hoseok shot a look at the younger before moving away from Taehyung. The second youngest felt a hand on his back gently pushing him over so his ass was exposed to the man behind him. "Relax baby... I don't want this to hurt you more than it has too..." Namjoon spoke softly. 

The rest of the boys and Taehyung visibly tensed. Taehyung jumped away pulling up his underwear. "Wait a second! I-I-I..." he stumbled.

"You're what?" Hoseok asked.

"I really am a virgin guys..." he spoke his face as red as strawberries.

The others just looked at him.

They all looked at Taehyung for a long moment before they started laughing. Now it wasn't raging laughter but it was enough to make Taehyung feel self-conscious. "W-What's so funny!?" he yelped.

Jin was the first one to speak up. "Pumpkin, we know you're a virgin," he said softly.

Taehyung glared at them. "Sh-Shut up..." he snapped. Namjoon sat down on the bench and pulled Taehyung down into his lap.

"Let's get back to what we were doing, yeah?"