Mornings

When Taehyung woke up the next morning Namjoon was still lying next to him. He smiled and nuzzled his head into the older's chest. The older stirred and looked down at the boy cuddling up to him. "Morning sweet pea..." he spoke softly. Taehyung looked up at him with a sleepy-yet-wide-awake look.

"Morning Namjoon-hyungie~" he purred.

Namjoon chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair, leaning down and kissing his forehead. Taehyung giggled as he was given the soft kiss. Taehyung sat up and Namjoon stayed laying down with his arms behind his head. "Whatcha doing now love?" he asked the latter. 

"TaeTae hungry." He said with a pout. 

Namjoon smiled, after what he had said it was clear to him that Taehyung was still little. But that didn't bother him at all, he loved Taehyung. Every part of him. "Let's go see if Jinnie-hyung is making breakfast, yeah?" he asked the younger. Taehyung nodded and jumped out of bed skipping towards the door. Namjoon took this moment to admire Taehyung's petit figure being drowned out in one of Hoseok's sweaters and cute little black shorts.

"C'mon hyungie!" he called as he opened the door. 

Namjoon lifted himself out of Taehyung's bed, "Alright, alright." he chuckled as he stretched and followed Taehyung down to the kitchen. 

Taehyung skipped down the stairs with Namjoon following shortly behind him. The two wandered into the kitchen to see that Jin was already there getting eggs and sausage ready for breakfast. "Jinnie-hyungie!!" Taehyung chirped. Jin turned to him and a sweet smile crossed his face.

"Good morning pumpkin!" he gushed. "Did you sleep well?" he asked the boy.

Taehyung pouted and shook his head, "Not till Namjoonie-hyungie came and slept with me... The storm scared TaeTae..." 

Jin frowned, "Awww... You poor thing... I forgot how scary storms are for you, pumpkin." he said softly to the younger patting his head.

"It's okay hyungie! Don't be sad! Namjoonie-hyung came and helped me sleep!" he chirped. Jin chuckled and petted Taehyung's soft blonde hair and went back to cooking breakfast. Namjoon brought the younger into the living room to watch a movie. As the movie went on Taehyung slipped out of little space just as Jungkook walked out into the living room.

"Morning Namjoon, morning princess~" he cooed as he sat next to Taehyung. He wrapped his arm around the latter's waist and pulled him closer, resting his hand on the boy's thigh. 

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung chirped, nuzzling the younger's neck. The two cuddled while watching the movie as Namjoon just watched jealously. The rapper was really getting used to getting all the attention. 

"Guys! Food is ready!! Pumpkin can you go wake everybody up?" Jin called from the kitchen. 

Taehyung jump up from the couch. "Okay!" he called to Jin. He skipped down the hall to Yoongi's room. He quietly opened the door and crept inside, he then crawled onto the bed and sat on Yoongi's lap. He started bouncing lightly when Yoongi didn't budge he picked up the pace making the bed creak and groan. Yoongi was being rocked harshly underneath the energetic boy bouncing in his lap. His eyes flew wide open as he gripped the headboard. "Woah! Woah! Easy baby! Your gonna hurt my dick!" he babbled. Taehyung giggled and stopped bouncing.

"Then get up hyungie! Jinnie-hyungie made breakfast." Taehyung chirped climbing off of Yoongi. Yoongi sat up and stretched before sliding out of bed. He walked over to Taehyung ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead before walking into the dining room. Taehyung skipped out of Yoongi's room and up the stairs to Jimin and Hoseok's room. He entered Hoseok's room first, quietly creeping towards the bed in which he was sprawled across. He got a small running start and lept right on top of the latter, scooting the bed across the floor and waking Hoseok up rather abruptly. Hoseok groaned when Taehyung landed on him, he just wished at least half an hour more of the wonderful, peaceful sleep he was having. 

"Whyyyy? Whoooo!?" Hoseok whined. He craned his neck to see the person who laid on top of him. It was a smiling Taehyung in his sweatshirt and some adorable black shorts. 

"Hi, Hoseok-Hyungie!" Taehyung bubbled.

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head at his adorable boyfriend. "Good morning sunshine," he mumbled groggily. He rolled over so that he was on his back and Taehyung was still laying on his chest. They simply gazed lovingly at each other for a while until Hoseok connected their lips in a gentle and sweet kiss. Their lips molded together as Hoseok gently massaged Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung pulled away and smiled down at Hoseok. 

"Jinnie-hyung has breakfast ready! Now go! Before breakfast gets cold!" Taehyung giggled as he ran away from Hoseok and into Jimin's room. Taehyung entered Jimin's room to find him already awake. "Jiminie-hyungie!" Taehyung cheered as he jumped into the already standing Jimin's arms. 

"Why good morning my little butterfly~" Jimin purred in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung giggled as Jimin left light teasing kisses on his jawline and neck. 

"Jin-nie-hyungie told m-me to come to get you b-becaus-se breakfast-t is ready!" Taehyung beamed through giggles. 

Jimin pulled away from Taehyung and smiled, "Breakfast you say? What did he make butterfly?" Jimin asked the aforementioned. 

"Eggs and sausage!" Taehyung chirped. Jimin showed his enthusiasm for breakfast food as he carried Taehyung down the stairs and into the dining room. Once they were there Jimin set Taehyung down in his chair and went to sit in his spot.

The seven of them all ate happily together while Taehyung went on and on about the cutest and most random things.