Tight Clothing

"So like I said, all the crabs that Namjoon picked up are probably traumatized!" Jimin insisted.

Namjoon groaned dropping his fork, "I DO NOT TRAUMATIZE CRABS PARK JIMIN." the older snapped.

"L I E S!" Jimin countered.

Taehyung frowned watching the two argue over Namjoon and crabs. The rest of the group just continued on eating their breakfast as the two bickered. "Stop it!" Taehyung cried out. Everyone looked at him in shock. "I don't like when my hyungies fight... And Namjoonie-hyung doesn't hurt the crabs!" he yelled.

"But-" Jimin started.

Taehyung interrupted him with a loud, "No!"
Nobody dared to continue the topic and just went back to eating as they didn't want to upset their precious baby. After breakfast was done they all went to their rooms to get ready for dance practice. (A/N: Sweet Jesus safety dance just came on.) 

('ω') ('ω') ('ω')

Everyone gathered in the living room in their practice apparel, Taehyung was the last one to join the group in the living room

Everyone gathered in the living room in their practice apparel, Taehyung was the last one to join the group in the living room. The rest of the band members admired the boy's beauty as he walked down the stairs seemingly in slow motion. He wore the tightest short-shorts and a black t-shirt that hugged his petit form and showed his belly button just a little bit. The boys groaned in agony as their pants started to grow tighter. "Are you ready to go hyungs... and Jungkook?" he asked. They all stared at him for a few seconds more before nodding. They all filed out the door bags in hand and to their vehicle. They threw their bags in the trunk and got into their seats. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were seated in the back. Taehyung's exposed thighs driving the boys wild. Hoseok and Yoongi were still salty about not being able to sit next to Taehyung and admire his gorgeous figure.  As for Jin and Namjoon, they were extra jealous of the youngers getting to gawk and drool over Taehyung's thighs and cute stomach. Yet none of the boys voiced this. 

Once they arrived they all filed out of the vehicle and into the building letting Taehyung walk ahead of them as to admire his thick rear (A/N: I'm WHEEZING)

Taehyung happily skipped up to the dance room unaware of how horny he is making his bandmates. He flung open the practice room's door and set his bag against the wall immediately walking out to the middle of the floor to stretch. The boys watched as the younger reached down painfully slow and placed his hands on the floor. He then spread his legs slowly, slowly until his crotch touched the floor. The boys behind him were basically drooling their athletic shorts growing tighter by the second. Taehyung reached forward and pressed his chest to the floor as if he knew what he was doing to the others. He slid back up and turned to the other members. "I hope you guys stretched already because I'm ready to start!" the blonde chirped. 

Hoseok chuckled to break the awkward silence. "U-Uh yeah! Let's practice guys..." 

The boys lined up for their dance as 'Idol' began to play over the sound system...

('ω') ('ω') ('ω')

The boys were sprawled out across the floor, drenched in sweat breathing heavily after the music died out. 

"Good job hyungies! You did so good!" Taehyung wheezed out.

"Thanks, sweet pea you did good too," Namjoon said tiredly. The rest of the boys thanked Taehyung and complimented them as well. Everyone slowly got up to get water and dry their sweat... well except for Jimin who stayed on the ground next to Taehyung. 

The next thing Taehyung knew he was flipped over and laying on top of Jimin.

Chest on chest, stomach on stomach. With Taehyung's legs spread and Jimin slowly and roughly grinding his hips against him.

"Hiyaaa~!" Taehyung cried out alerting all the members.

Okay not only did shit get real but I left ya'll on a cliff hanger. Also I think this is a shorter than average chapter. Welp. 
Voteee~ OR MAYBE EVEN A COMMENT!!
Believe it or not I love your guys's feedback!!