Escapade

(A/N: So this will be a shorter?? Chapter. And SLighTly? Mature?? Idk just. just. okay...
I lied this is very mature.)

"Hobi...~ please..." Taehyung whined under his breath. 

Hoseok chuckled and pulled away from Taehyung's exposed body.  "Shh... you have to be quiet baby... The others will get jealous." he bragged you could say.

"Please... hurry!" Taehyung whimpered quietly. His member was standing straight up, dripping precum onto his stomach. Hoseok had long since stripped him of his pajamas and panties. Strange how mere kisses turned into trying not to wake seven other people in the dead of night while having sex. 

Hoseok leaned over to the bedside table and opened the small drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. He drizzled a generous amount of the substance onto his fingers, He made sure to evenly coat his fingers. "Okay baby..." Hoseok whispered. "Spread your legs wide so I can see everything I've been waiting for~" he purred in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung whimpered and shyly spread his legs. Hoseok licked his lips and gently pressed a finger against Taehyung's entrance. Taehyung gasped and flinched, the cold substance shocked him. Hoseok gently rubbed and prodded at Taehyung's hole until he managed to slip his finger in.

Taehyung gasped at the foreign yet familiar feeling, "H-Hobi..." he moaned quietly.

Hoseok chuckled and wiggled his finger around for a short moment before easing a second finger in. Taehyung whimpered in response. Hoseok began scissoring his fingers making sure to stretch Taehyung well, the last thing he wanted was to hurt his beloved sunshine. 

Hoseok took ten whole minutes to prepare Taehyung with three fingers. He was preventing hurting the younger while pushing him to the edge with his just his fingers. "Alright baby, I think you're ready..." Taehyung nodded and panted lightly while watching Hoseok open up a condom. He rolled it on over the head and used the remainder lube along with a generous extra amount to slick the protection. He lined the tip up with Taehyung's pink hole, he then gently pushes his hips forward and eased the tip in. Taehyung let out a short shriek and arched his back, even after being prepped Hoseok felt huge in his tight hole. The older continued pushing himself into the latter, he groaned at the amazing feeling of Taehyung's walls around his cock. (A/N: I'm fucking WH E E EZIN G) He gave the boy a few minutes to adjust.

"M-Move Hobi..." Taehyung commanded.

Hoseok wasted no time in snapping his hips forward and backward, thrusting in and out of the boy underneath him, making the bed creak. Taehyung moaned and groaned, neither of them caring who heard now. Hoseok grunted as he thrust into Taehyung's heat. "God, Tae... You're so tight!" he groaned.

Suddenly Taehyung felt a sudden intense wave of pleasure, he screamed as the older hit his prostate dead on. "Oh god Hobi right there!!" he cried out. 

"Here~?" Hoseok purred in a teasing tone as he slammed right into the sweet spot.

"Ah~! Ah ah ah~!!" Taehyung's moaned were reduced to whines as he inched closer and closer to his orgasm. 

Soon enough they both came at once, Hoseok inside the condom and Taehyung on his stomach. Taehyung's body spasmed as it reached it's high.

They went limp in eachother's  arms as they came down from their highs. Gentle kisses are being placed and the sheets are being pulled up over their bodies. 

"I love you Hobi-hyungie..."

"I love you too sunshine~"

(A/N: OHOHOHOHOHO 2 CHAPTERS THIS WEEK)