Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people

Comenzar desde el principio

"No only you and JB are the real liars, telling me that you'll protect me but where have you been?" I spit back at him getting offended that he thinks that he can fool me again. Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice then shame on me and I don't ever want to be shamed.

"Hoseok is a liar Maze don't believe him, he took something that was important to me and now I feel like he's doing it again" he responds. Wow he's really good with his words sadly I am no longer that weak gullible naive girl that believed whatever they told me.

"What the money? You really want money that bad?" I question him slightly hurt but not surprised that he just wants to kill Hoseok because of money. I've seen these boys kill so why on earth is it news to me that they are heartless creatures.

"Not the money" he exclaims making me roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever I'm going to go and see my friend who's hurt at least he has a good cousin who is taking care of him" I remark before turning around and beginning to walk away from him again. I can't believe that I wasted my time talking to this boy, this boy who left me alone.

"Wait what cousin?" He grabs me and stops me from walking again making me roll my eyes at him. He looks down at me with worry in his eyes, why is he looking worried for? I'm safer with Jimin and Hoseok more safe than I was when I was with them.

"What? you wanna kill him too" I ask him as I kiss my teeth at him and fold my arms across my chest.

"Yeah probably" he answers with no hesitation making me scoff and roll my eyes at him. Why am I even surprised?

"Leave me alone Mark" I tell him as I turn around and begin to walk away from him again. Seeing him and taking to him just makes my heart break, it reminds me of how close we used to be and it hurts to see how apart we are all because of his love for money.

"Don't do this Maze, don't make me choose between killing Hoseok and you!"he shouts at me probably thinking that I'd turn around and tell him no but I'm not that Maze anymore, I continue walking and pretend that he isn't even there.

"I'm not making you do anything!" I shout back but without turning around and looking at him because I just don't want to look at him anymore. I can feel the tears threatening to fall down my face but I can't let them fall, it'll make me look weak and I'm not weak anymore.

"Hello there Amaze fancy seeing you here" I hear a familiar voice say forcing me to sniff and look down but only for me to make eye contact with Jimin who's sitting in his very expensive car with a cheeky smirk painted on his face.

"Oh erm Jimin hi" I manage to respond as I push my loose hair strand behind my ear and look down at my feet too embarrassed to look him in the eyes because he is just too handsome and glorious for me to look at.

"Why don't you hop in I'll drive" he offers making me smile to myself. Well I was heading towards his place anyways I guess I can just get a ride with him. Anyways I've been wanting to get to know him for a while now.

"Thank you" I smile at him then hop into the front seat before putting on my seatbelt and beginning to play with my fingers. This is not how I imagined it would go, come on Maze day something. "So what do you do?" I ask him trying to break the ice.

"I work with young girls like you who are trying to get a job to help their families" he answers keeping his eyes on the road making me smile and drool over him. He's such a nice man, not only is he handsome and intellectual he is kind and loving like he's the big jackpot something Mr. Kim wasn't.

"Oh wow that's really sweet" I respond still drooling over him. He looks my way forcing me to quickly look out the window but only for me to realise that we missed a turn, maybe he knows a shortcut I mean it is his own house.