"That's a good way to describe it." Aria lightly laughs, she seemed to be in a better mood and was even sitting next to Michael.

"Well... at least Emma and I aren't the only ones who didn't have sex." Ashton grins. You just had to say it. My eyes lock on Calum who surprisingly was sitting next to Blondie on the other side of the room, leaving me next to Claudia.

"Yeah." Calum awkwardly laughs, Cause that wasn't a dead give away.

"No way." Claudia's eyes widen. "How did I not notice this before?!"

"Notice what?" Michael asks looking very lost.

"That Calum and Genie had sex." Luke grins at Calum. "Do you want your high five now or later?" Luke asks looking way too proud for Calum.

"Do you want your high five in the face now or later?" Calum asks Luke who shrugs innocently. "It wasn't me who dropped you in it." Luke says then looks over at Claudia.

"Wait so you two did?" Michael asks directing the question at Calum who looks at me obviously unsure if he should answer. I shrug before smiling at him in reply, everyone was going to find out sooner or later.

"We did." Calum answers Michael.

"That's why you said five this morning." Aria says before smiling. The boys look at us in confusion before shaking it off.

"I caught that! But then I didn't think anything of it." Claudia groans looking annoyed.

"I thought you two seemed..." Ashton stops clearly not knowing what word to use. "I don't even know."

"It's probably their after sex glow." Claudia smirks at me making me shake my head. "It's so obvious now. I really don't understand how I missed it."

"You were probably too focused on your own after sex glow." I say before grinning at her.

"That's probably true." Claudia nods.

"You know that you guys who suck right?" Ashton says to the boys. "I'm the odd one out."

"How are you the odd one out?" Luke asks.

"Yeah you still ejaculated at some point." Michael adds.

"Woah. Big words huh Mikey?" Claudia laughs.

"I think we need a new conversation topic." Emma announces looking a little red.

°●

"Is this really necessary?" Claudia asks once again.

"Yes! Now get in your positions." Ashton yells. We didn't end up watching a movie instead we just talked about a whole lot of random topics which actually made really good conversation. Eventually we all agreed to go spend some time at the beach and that was when Ashton insisted that we needed to have a group picture.

"Is everyone ready?" Ashton asks and he gets a series of replies. Ashton rolls his eyes before setting the timer and then rushing to stand by Emma.

From left to right it went Michael, Aria,Claudia, Ashton, Emma, Myself, Calum and Luke.

"Say cheeseee." Michael grins happily making everyone laugh before we follow his lead and say cheese.

The camera clicked a couple of seconds later probably catching a perfect moment in this trip. If Sam could of made it then it would of been a perfect image of our little group- plus Emma of course who I now considered a part of the group.

After the picture was done we all made our way down to the beach. All of us finding a place to sit, mine happened to be in Calum's lap but I wasn't complaining because he was warm and extremely comfortable for a human. Must be another Calum thing.