Chapter 28 Dirty Dancing

AYY THIS IS UNEDITIED DON'T JUDGE. Comment if you see a grammar mistake and I'll fix it, thanks!:)

---------

It was New Year’s Eve. The almost beginning of a new year. The day to think about new goals and resolutions when drinking down an inconceivable amount of shots. Most importantly, it was the day before this mission. And we needed to be prepared.

“Have you seen my tiffany blue thong?!” Becca asked as she ran around her room that had been torn apart in such disarray that the floor was ultimately no longer seen.

“No I have not seen such an obscene thing,” Alicia said rolling her eyes as she flipped through an old Cosmo magazine.

“Why is it so special anyways?” I asked as I played Candy Crush on my phone.

“Why? Why is it so special? BECAUSE IT IS A TIFFANY BLUE THONG MARINA!” Becca exclaimed as she ran frantically around the room.

“Is she PMSing?” Alicia whispered to me as Becca disappeared into the bathroom.

“I HEARD THAT ALICIA!” She screamed out as I shrugged my shoulders. “I have to have this thong. It is Sam’s favorite thong,” She said looking through a pile of lingerie on the bed next to Alicia.

“Why does he need it now?” I asked confused.

“Because what if tomorrow is my last day to fuck him?” Becca asked seriously as Alicia and I sat silent. “Face it Marina; Alicia and I are not ready. No matter how many hours you try to lock us in that gym, we are still not ready for this mission,” Becca said giving me a sad look. I knew she was right. They were nowhere near prepared. But that didn’t mean we had to face the inevitable pain of tomorrow at this very moment. Her depressed look on her face could be changed to a happy one. And I knew just how to fix it.

“Well then let’s live it like our last,” I suggested as Alicia raised an eyebrow at me. “And how do you plan on doing that?” She asked.

“Let’s go all out tonight. Go out to dinner, and watch the fireworks on the pier, it’ll be a perfect New Year’s Eve and possible last day of our lives,” I said gaging their reactions.

“Like the last day of our lives,” Becca said lolling the words around her mouth.

“Yes! Exactly,” I said trying to lure her in.

“Alright, alright.” Alicia said making me clap my hands.

“Shall we go shop my closet?” I asked offering my arms out as I stood up. Becca gave me a smirk as Alicia beamed.

“I thought you would never ask,” Becca said as we practically skipped out of the door to my bedroom.

-----

“Baby stop it!” I said giggling as I attempted to zip up the front of my crop top. He kissed me repeatedly all over my face while preventing me from dressing myself. I scrunched up my nose and closed my eyes as he continued his assault.