Chapter 36 Foot Fetish

****READ AUTHORS NOTE FOR NEW UPDATE DAYS****

------

I awoke chained to a metal slab. I was like a chained animal in his eyes. Rabid. Ferocious in some aspects. A danger to all around me.

The cool metal chilled my skin as I shivered before I tried to leap up and inspect my body. The restraints yanking me back down and leaving angry red marks on my wrists and ankles. I bit my lip at the instant amount of pain and dull aching surrounding my back and my head. It felt like someone was lighting fireworks off in my brain and shooting them at the edge of my skull.

 I tried to look at myself again, slowly lifting my head to see my body still clothed in my dress. It was tattered and dirty at the bottom. Holes left in the beautiful silk. I was caked in sweat and dirt, feeling the grime stick to my skin.

"Looks like someone finally woke up," I heard Alex say before stepping into the light so I could see him. But I was confused. He was supposed to be in a wheelchair still. His leg could be nowhere near healed from a stab wound in the middle of his fucking leg.

"How did you heal so fast?" I asked bewildered. Goddammit wrong question Marina, you should be threatening him right now. The devil inside my head said as the sensible side responded. I'm collecting information on them not trying to assassinate their small amount of pride.

I needed a new head.

"Helloooo, anyone in there?" He asked as he loomed over me, making me attempt to jump back. The cuffs dug deeper into my appendages, forcing me to close my eyes in pain. "Looks like the bump to the head was a little more than a bump," He said tsking with his tongue.

 "Anyways to answer your question sex kitten:  when you are an important owner of a night club, you tend to have access to many more medical advantages than the average person. Unfortunately for you, your bruised tailbone and concussion will not be treated today," He said with a savage look before stepping back and forcing me to lift my head. The back throbbed with the need to rest, but I refused to slip into the dark hole again. Because I might not come out.

"I'll pay you any sort of money if you let me out. I'll kill myself for you if I can just get a goodbye. I will become part of your mafia, as long as this can end and you swear to leave everyone else alone," I said negotiating with him. I was desperate. I didn't have much longer with the fog from earlier starting to creep back in (REFERENCE TO THE CUCKOO'S NEST WHAT UP I HATED THAT BOOK).

"Oh kitten you really don't get it do you?" He asked as I gave him a blank stare, indicating my lack of knowledge.

"This is revenge for what you have done to me and the rest of my fucked up family," He said scolding me like a child. But like a psychopath would, he soon perked up and grinned at me maliciously.

"There's one thing you could do," He said as I looked at him eagerly, willing to play into his game as unconsciousness seeped at the edge of my vision. I rested my head down but forced my eyes to stare at the blaring light. Stay up, stay up. Whether you die from your concussion or from fighting this jackass is up to you.

"You would have to kill Kyle and take the blame for it," He said making me freeze. I closed my eyes to try and slip into unconsciousness but failed as I felt a sharp stab through my forearm. I knew I had been stabbed. I could feel it tear threw sinew and muscle. A giant hole left gaping in my arm.

I screamed like it was my last scream as pain washed over my body, it going completely still. My brain went into overload and I begged myself not to look up at it. Not to see it.