Chapter 26 In the Library AND the Pool?!

**HEY GUYS, read my little authors note please:) And also, this story will always be in Marina's point of view unless stated otherwise, so this is Marina's POV**

It had been a couple of days since Christmas and they had gone by relatively quickly. Mainly because Alicia, Becca and I were living in the gym.

"How many more miles?" Alicia asked panting as she shook the remainder of her water onto her face.

"This is your last one," I said while jogging beside her and reading Cosmopolitan at a leisure pace.

"Why the fuck did we agree to do this again?" Becca asked while coated in sweat.

"You didn't. But it's necessary if you guys are going to be working here. Even if you're not in the field, you need to protect yourselves. What if we have a home invasion or an enemy to take out that needs seducing? Then we need you guys," I said while kicking up the speed on the treadmill.

"You're still buying us Louis Vuitton's right," Becca said more than asked.

"Yes in any color you want and as many as you want," I answered and she nodded before kicking up the speed on her treadmill too.  

"I better get a butt out of this," Alicia threatened to herself while she turned up the speed all of the way.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FAST I'M GONNA DIE," Becca said as she sprinted. The problem was she was at the end of the treadmill and barely able to keep going. I then realized that it had slowly built up the speed on mine. And it was still building speed.

"BECCA WHAT THE FUCK TURN IT DOWN," I yelled over the noise as she shook her head vigorously.

"I CAN'T, I CAN'T REACH IT FROM HERE, OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T HOW I WANTED TO DIE," She screamed while I tried to lean over to touch the stop button. The only problem with this was I'm 5'7 and don't have long arms so I wasn't able to reach either. FUCK.

"ALICIA TRY TO STOP IT!" I screamed until I realized she was at the end of her treadmill too.

"I CAN'T, I'M STRUGGLING TO REACH IT TOO!" She screamed back as we yelled at the top of our lungs in unison.

"SO THIS IS IT!" I shouted as I struggled to keep up with the treadmill.

"MARINA I HAVE TO CONFESS, DREW AND I FUCKED IN YOUR LIBRARY," Alicia said as I snapped my head towards her.

"YOU FUCKED IN THE LIBRARY?! OH MY GOD I CAN NEVER GO IN THERE AGAIN," I said as I pumped my arms vigorously, my calves burning.

"AND I FUCKED SAM IN THE POOL," Becca admitted as I face palmed myself.

"DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT WE SERIOUSLY HAVE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THE TIME I MADE A GUY I DATED EAT ME OUT ON THE STAIRCASE AND EVERYONE SAW IT ON VIDEO?" I shouted as Becca wailed. Alicia groaned in embarrassment and I shut my eyes as I concentrated on trying to get close enough to the front of the treadmill to actually turn it off.

 I let out a guttural grunt as I pushed through the pain of my cramping legs and finally reached the front of the treadmill. I closed my eyes in concentration, about to hit the button that was going to stop all of my pain. And then the treadmill stopped. To a crashing halt.

"SHITTTTTT!" I screamed with Becca and Alicia as we flew off of the back of the treadmill.

I landed on my ass with a loud crash onto the soft mat behind me and I groaned as I leaned back.

"You couldn't just put it on a lower setting," Becca whined as she rubbed her back.

"I didn't do it," I said and watched as Alicia fly up in an upright position with her eyes still closed in pain.