Excerpt From the Story

This just a small excerpt from the story that I thought might be fun to add to give you a little taste of Kyle and Marina ;)

---------------------------

“I had a feeling you would come early, so I decided that I should take it into my own hands to make you late,” He whispered into my ear. I shivered as we reached the lounge with anticipation coursing through my veins and my blood pumping with more enthusiasm than my brain wanted to allow. He shut the door and turned the lights on. It was pretty grim in the dull room with three tables with chairs surrounding and a counter with a coffee maker. The bookshelf was filled with dictionaries that had been unused for months on end.

Kyle wasted no time in cornering me against one of the tables. He held my stare with a smirk on his face when my butt pressed against the tables edge. I slowly hopped up on it, not letting go of his intense gaze. He rested his hands on either side of my legs, and stood between them, leaning forward slowly. He reached a centimeter away from my lips. Our breath intermingling slightly, allowing me to smell the mintiness that had haunted my olfactories for the past couple of days. He watched me intently, not wanting to make the first move and initiate what would happen next. My brain was in a high frenzy with the want and need for his lips to kiss me, and my subconscious was pleading for me to stay strong. He slowly began to lean in again and I moved my face at the last second. Having him kiss the side of my mouth. I could feel him smirk and he chuckled heartily.

“Princess, tell me you don’t want this as much as I do,” He said huskily.  

--------------------