Chapter 6: Tongxin (Childs Innocence) Part 2

Start from the beginning

            "...Ni cai a (You guess)," The young girl playfully asked and quickly turned around to stick her tongue out at Huan again.

            He let out another small breath like laugh and could not help but keep his child like gaze on his cousin.

            "Anyway...there is something REALLY wrong here father, and mother." The young girl began and leaned in closer towards Little Zhan who slightly started to lean backwards from Little Zhuqin.

            As everyone stood still, she lowered her head down towards Little Zhan's chest...then slowly, Little Zhuqin lowered her head down to the young boy's stomach.  Of course, she made sure to keep her head at a distance, just close enough so she could potentially 'hear' what was wrong with Little Zhan.  For a minute or so, everyone stood still and could only hear the chattering of several Jin disciples training from the far end of the palace.

            Then as surprising as the young girl could get... 

            "AIYAAAA!!!" Little Zhuqin screamed out loud, sending everyone out of their mannequin like positions.

            Little Zhan had fallen backwards just as Huan caught his brother in time before they fell on the floor together.

            "Mother, and father!  There is something really wrong!" The young Jin mistress screamed.

            "Uh...Dao di zenma la wo de hao haizi a (Uh, just what exactly is wrong my good child)?  Making everyone jump in fear like that..." Baoqi said as she helped Guangshan stand up.

            "...Uh..." Little Zhuqin began and looked down at Huan then at Little Zhan who looked quite displeased at the moment.

            She helped the two Lan siblings stand up then turned to see that even uncle Qiren and Qinheng was on the ground, partially covering their ears with wide eyes.

            "Aiya, wo de ma ya (Oh my goodness), uh...hehe, ruguo wo men shi biaoqin, na ni men shi a...ni men shi wo de...jiu jiu ba (If we are cousins...then you guys are uh...you guys are my uncles)." Little Zhuqin laughed then squatted down to help her uncles stand up.

            "Hehe, dui bu qi a jiujiu (I am sorry uncle).  Wo zhen da bu shi guyi de (I really did not mean to do it on purpose)." Little Zhuqin cheerfully said as her uncles stood back up.

            Although she said so, she totally did it on purpose (lol).

            "Duo xie a Zhuqin a (Thank you Zhuqin)," Qiren said as he patted his clothes from wrinkles.

            "No need to...Oh dui la (Oh right)." Little Zhuqin began.  "I was so caught up with my act that I almost forgot what the fake trouble was." She thought and quickly turned around to face Huan and Little Zhan.

            "Aiya...what were their names again?" Little Zhuqin quickly thought to herself and looked hard into the two Lan siblings soul (lol).  "HmmmmmMM????!"

            "...What do you want?" Little Zhan asked.

            "Qin er," Baoqi lightly said.

            Qiren fixed his forehead ribbon and slightly cleared his throat.  Of course, the strict uncle did not forget that Little Zhan needed to do what a little man needed to do as part of the Gusu Lan sect; apologize to the young lady.

            "Zhan er, where is your apology?" The strict uncle asked again.

            "...Mm," Little Zhan quietly mumbled and gestured his hands up in front of his chest again.