Prologue: One night Mistake

The prologue will be... Hm... Kinda long? So this is not a foreword anymore.

Prologue /slash/
F L A S H B A C K

03 - 09 - 2012

Today was Min Yoongi's anniversary party.

For what?

Today is his debut anniversary, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok organized the party at the club named One Night Mistake .

Yoongi's closed friends came to that party, tho Yoongi's circle of friends is not that big. He wanted to celebrate it with his friends and family.

He came there late, he wasn't able to meet his mom and dad who also helped to organize the party for their son.

"HYUUUNG!" A wild Hoseok came, he is drunk.

"You are here! Late! So drink this!" Hoseok said and handed the beer to Yoongi, which is Yoongi drink. As it was their protocol for today's party. With just 5 shots of vodka Yoongi felt like he is already in his sober part.

"Hoseok! Heol! Did you--" Namjoon looked at the 5 shot glasses in front of Yoongi.

"Now-- lets get it." Hoseok said as he was about to drink another shot of vodka. But Namjoon stopped him.

"Hyung-- Yoongi hyung? Hear me? I'll be right back I will just drive Hoseok back at his apartment okay?" Namjoon said yelling at Yoongi, Yoongi on the other hand just nodded lazily.

Yoongi has everything already for a short time, he have a very understanding parents, who let him do what he wants to do, who accepted him for what he is and what he wants to be, he have a small circle of friends. But recently... He felt like there is something missing on him. The producer of his company where he works in told him, that his love songs were not that good. They doubt if they can release it at his mini album for this year.

He looks around the bar, there are some other people already. He doesn't know some of them.

A man seats next to him.

"I passed the entrance exam!" The man said and hugged Yoongi, Yoongi looked at the guy who hugged him.

"Am I so awesome?" He said, and leaned his head at Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi pushed him.

And he decided to leave the bar, he knows that there is a small room at the bar where drunk people can have some air or rest before leaving. He looked at the card that the bartender gave to him.

He felt so hot so he removed his denim jacket.

The guy who hugged him awhile ago followed him in the room.

"It's good in here. I should rest here." He muttered and took off his long sleeves, he locked the door.

Yoongi saw him, even though it was blurry he knows it was the man awhile ago.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"Hey-- calm down I just want some sleep too." He answered.

Since they are their sober state they started to barge their achievements in life. Though they don't know each other's name. They felt so comfortable for awhile.

"I never experienced being in loved."

"Oooh oooh I di-d!" The other man said.

"How it feels like to be kissed? To be hugged? By a person you like. Love is a istrong(strong) woooord." Yoongi said.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" The man asked.

Yoongi looked at the man he can't see him properly but he knows that he is handsome.

"Do you think if I kissed you-- I can write a whole love song?" Yoongi asked he was about to ask one more question when the man in front of him kissed him.

Yoongi didn't know that because of that one kiss, one question, and one night can make a one mistake that can change his whole system for 9 months and forever responsible.

---

Yass hello.
It's me, if you ship Yoonjin

W E L C O M E

Hahahaa.

So yeah, welcome.
I hope you will like it :) HEHEHE.

P.s the picture cover is the #Spoiler xD