twenty-seven.

[ 25TH JUNE 2016 ] 

Taehyung slipped in and out of consciousness a lot, the pain and exhaustion he felt damaging him mentally and physically.

The fist slammed into Taehyung's face again and he spat out blood, watching it form into a puddle on the ground below him.

"Alright, the boss wants us back soon. Should we kill him now?" One of the alpha's servants said to the other.

"Yeah, may as well," the other servant replied, grabbing a gun from the holster. He signaled at the other servant to hold Taehyung up straight, which he did.

"Just make it look like suicide, it's what the boss wants," The servant holding Taehyung exclaimed to the other servant and he nodded in return.

Taehyung's breath shook as the cold metal of the gun was placed against the side of his head.

I guess this is it. I guess I'll just go see my dad... 

Suddenly, he felt Jungkook's pain mix with his own and his eyes shot open. His head was spinning, the tall trees surrounding them seemingly coming alive, laughing at him, at how pathetic he was.

He shut his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before throwing his head back, hitting the servant in the head. The servant made a weird noise and fell back, holding his head in pain.

Before the other servant could react, Taehyung pulled the gun from the side of his head and got up, almost falling back to the ground and being sick. He stopped himself from falling and raised the gun at both the servants.

"P- Please! Have mercy!" The servants shouted, fear swimming in their eyes.

"Give me a break," Taehyung groaned, doubting his sanity. He shot the two guards in the head and threw the gun away, heading towards where he saw them take Jungkook.

"I'm coming, my love."

--

Please... Don't do this!" Jungkook screamed and thrashed against the chains, wincing as the silver cut against his skin. He was surrounded by so many candles and he felt the heat lick against his skin.

"There must be a mistake! I'm not... I'm not the person you're looking for!" Jungkook continued to beg, watching as they prepared for something. He had no idea what they were doing. He just wanted to know if Taehyung was okay.

A low chuckle came from the alpha as he turned around to look at the omega. "You are exactly what we are looking for, little omega. My entire life has been a search for you..." He smiled, caressing the younger's cheek.

"You have no idea the power you can give me..." The alpha said, walking away from the shivering omega.

"You will give me that power. I'll make sure of it." He growled before walking out of the room, "And hurry up, Wizard! The blood moon is almost here." He signaled towards the man in the long, ripped cloak. 

--

Taehyung holding his side. They had kicked him all over and bruises covered his entire body. I wonder what Jungkook would think seeing me like this...

He continued to limp towards where he was Jungkook last, but it was no use. Everything was the same, all burnt and turned to ash.

Most of the flames had burned out by now, but it was approaching night time once again. He knew he had to hurry. He knew what type of moon was out tonight.

He groaned and doubled-over, the pain becoming too hard to cope with. A small trail of blood slipped out of his mouth and he laughed.

What a waste.

"Taehyung!" The said person heard a familiar voice and began to tear up. He looked up and saw Jin, Jimin and Namjoon running towards him, kneeling down to meet his eyes.

"I can't believe it! Why did you come here?! Oh my- you're injured Taehyung!" Jin shouted, spurring out random thoughts that were in his head.

"I- I thought I'd lost you," Taehyung struggled to speak, but smiled at them, "W- Where are the others?"

"We're all safe. We've begun to help some survivors escape. We've been trying to find your father b-"

"He's dead," Taehyung said, all emotions fleeing his body. He suddenly remembered all the pain he'd been through earlier, and started to get up.

"W- What are you doing?! You can't seriously think you're going anywhere in that condition," Namjoon shouted, his mind disorientated by the new information of their pack leader being dead.

"I'm going to find Jungkook. T- They took him," Taehyung voiced, suddenly realising where he may be.

"Taehyung... We have to go," Jimin said, his face contorting with guilt.

"I'm not leaving him behind."

"Taehyung..."

"No! He's my mate and I'm not leaving him here to die alone. I can't... I can't lose him," Taehyung shouted, his breath becoming quick with a mixture of pain and guilt.

They nodded, understanding how he feels, "We'll be waiting for you and him. You better come back, Tae," Jin uttered, tears obstructing his vision.

Taehyung nodded, managing to force a smile on his face before staggering towards where he's sure they have Jungkook.

--

close to the end now...

// sorry for any mistakes. //