four.

[ 3RD JANUARY 2016 ]  

...

"Mate."

  "W- What's a mate?"  

But before the boy's question could be answered, a cold pair of plump lips made their way onto his.

The younger felt a strange feeling rise inside him and it continued to grow stronger until he threw the older male off of him after many failed attempts.

"Who- What-" The confused male spoke out, cowering below the now terrified alpha.

"I- I'm sorry..." 

The boy sat in the grassy clearing shaking as he watched the mysterious man run into the night-filled forest.

--

[ 5TH JANUARY 2016 ]   

The male groaned as he heard banging at the door. He knew his friends were worried about him.

Two whole days he had spent inside the cabin, avoiding contact with anyone.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Open the door please." He heard a voice which he was pretty sure it was Namjoon.

He grabbed onto his pillow and threw it over his ears.

He was expecting them to leave him alone after an hour yet they continued to bang at the door. He sighed and got up from his bed, letting his aching bones move for the first time in two days.

He sluggishly made his way over to the door only to fall back, narrowly missing the door that flew towards him. 

"Agh." He groaned as he got up and looked at the door as he saw his five friends all crowded around in shock.

"Dude. You look terrible."

Taehyung scoffed and ruffled his hair, "Thanks."

He coughed and turn around, making his pale and sleep-deprived figure face his friends.

Though he had been in bed for two days, he hadn't slept at all.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked as he walked over to his leather couch, slowly sitting down and sighing as his bones were no longer working as much as they were before.

"We want to know what happened to you," They all questioned at once.

He sighed and looked at their pity-filled faces. He hated it... He didn't need this. He didn't need this sympathy.

"Nothing."

Suddenly he felt a pull on his collar and opened his eyes to see an aggressive Yoongi above him.

"Are we supposed to act stupid? Look at you... you're a wreck. Obviously something happened."

"I said noth-"

"God dammit Taehyung I was woken up for this so if you keep hiding your problems from us then I swear I will-"

"My mate happened." He turned his face away from the others, his strong image slowly falling as tears itched at his dark eyes.

"What? B- But I thought..."

"See! I told you! You aren't mateless. Congratulations!" Hoseok smiled.

"Then why are you upset? I mean, shouldn't you be happy?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung sighed unable to understand the words that came from his own mouth, "H- He doesn't know he's a wolf."

"What?!"

--

Jungkook's figure rolled around his bed and he rubbed his eyes. It was two days later and he still couldn't understand what happened to him.

It wasn't just the mysterious man that was confusing his brain, but it was himself. 

He stared at his hands and looked around the room.

"Why does everything feel... different?" He spoke to himself.

Jungkook had noticed small changes in himself and though they were were small, he was stunned.

He could hear the forest trees rustle from his bedroom, he could see clearer and further and he felt physically stronger.

But he couldn't explain why.

Honestly, he was scared of it. It felt cool but if he thought about it, if he wondered why he suddenly changed, his only answered could be that... he doesn't know or... it was the mysterious man he found himself cowering below the other day.

He sighed as he watched the moon lift it's way into the dark sky. He then flopped around before sinking his way into his covers, deciding to forget about the matter entirely.

Little did you know that the "matter" was going to get a whole lot bigger... and for the worst.

--

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG

i know the story is going slow and it seems boring but i promise stuff will go dOWN eventually

ALSO I KNOW THIS IS A BTS FANFIC BUT BOI I WENT TO WATCH VALERIAN FOR KRIS AND HONESTLY THE REVIEWS ARE SO FAKE LIKE I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH--

i'd also like to say thank you so much for 180+ readsss :))

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //