eleven.

[ 20TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Taehyung looked at his mate in awkwardness, currently sat inside his cabin. His mate was messing with his fingers in concern for his safety as he knew his mother would scream at him when he got back - if he got back - because he hadn't been back for a while.

Taehyung sat in thought about what had happened early before they managed to sit here in this thick aura of awkward feelings...

[ 19TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Taehyung patted the boy's chocolate-hair as he cuddled his shivering mate in his arms. The room was silent compared to how it was filled with screams a couple of seconds ago. The only sound you could hear was the ragged breath of Jungkook that seemed to swim through the air, increasing Taehyung's worry for his mate.

"Are y- you okay now?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence, stuttering his words as he spoke. This is the first time they are actually with it each other in normal conditions - no out of control taehyung and no newly-turned jungkook. Just the two of them - normal and alone.

Jungkook mumbled out his words but they didn't seem to come out, as if there was something stuck in his throat. He coughed and spoke, "I'm okay... I guess." 

He felt shock at his own words, he sounded so raspy. How long had it really been?

Just as the awkward silence became to swirl through the air, the door opened to see a blushing Jin walking into the room, unknowing of the scene around him.

"I'm back Taehyung! I heard a noise is everything-"

Jin looked to see Taehyung holding his mate as the youngest male stared at Jin in shock and worry... awake.

"Oh." Jin began and cleared his throat patting at his rose-coloured cheeks, "Hello, My name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin."

Jungkook sat silent, scared of the situation going on. The only thoughts that were going through his head was the words the Jin man spoke... 

"Taehyung"... That must be his name right? 

Jungkook spoke to himself in his thoughts as he looked up at the man hugging him. Wait... He's still hugging me?

"Excuse me could you..." Jungkook spoke as tried to push of the man who he then found out was very strong.

"Oh sure sorry..." Taehyung whispered and let go of him, moving to sit next to him, staying at a certain distance due to the awkward air filling the room - yet again.

[ 20TH JANUARY 2016 ] 

After a small amount of awkward conversation, Jin decided it would be best if Taehyung brought his mate to the cabin because he had a guest room that would be comfy for his mate rather than spending his time here in the clinic.

Taehyung looked outside at the darkening sky and realised he should probably find his mate something to sleep in.

Taehyung got up and Jungkook stared at him as he walked over to his wardrobe and grabbed an assortment of clothes. Taehyung walked back into the room and placed the clothes next to his mate. Which he still didn't know the name of...

"They're for you. I'll take you to your room..." Taehyung began but stopped his mate as he started to get up, "If you tell me your name."

The younger sat back down and looked up at his so called "mate". He sighed as he found no problem with it, he just wanted to go to bed quick as he felt really tired.

"My name is J- Jungkook..." The said male found himself stuttering as he said his name but he continued to speak, "Your name is Taehyung, right?" He asked to the older male that was towering above him as he sat on the comfy bed he would soon have to get up from.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Taehyung spoke out towards his mate which he now knew was called, "Jungkook."

So it was his name... Jungkook thought to himself in his head before he answered, "Oh. I heard that Jin guy say it so..." Jungkook said which earned a chuckle from Taehyung.

"Jin guy..." Taehyung began and chuckled again, "Okay, I can take you to your room if you want?"

Taehyung stared as his mate who lightly nodded before getting up and following the older to his "room".

Jungkook passed through a couple corridors before seeing a large door. Taehyung opened it to reveal a beautifully furnitured bedroom.

 Taehyung opened it to reveal a beautifully furnitured bedroom

[ jungkook's room ]

"Woah." Jungkook spoke out to the room's air as he looked around at what it offered. It wasn't tidy but it wasn't used - as if it was made to look that way.

He looked around at the clutter of decorations that strung themselves around the room and he smiled. He liked it.

"Is it okay?" Taehyung asked as he stifled his laughter as he watched Jungkook's face.

"I love it." Jungkook smiled but then realised he was not alone. He coughed and a sort of pink tint rose onto his face as he turned away from Taehyung.

"I'm glad you do. Get some rest, I'll come wake you up in the morning." Taehyung said before leaving quickly to also get some rest.

Jungkook got dressed into the clothes he had been given and stared at them as he watched the sleeves dangle from his arms.

"Wow... These clothes are really big on me." Jungkook sighed and got into bed. For some strange reason, he felt happy... He felt free. He'd never felt like this before.

He liked how his life was now, it was nice in the forest. His expression soon changed to one of realisation.

"But I can't just leave my true life... My mother-"

He shook his head and decided to spend the time he had now as a good time, forgetting about all his problems he would have to face at a later date.

He looked out the window as he studied the stars that seemed to twinkle as if they were calling out to him, telling him he was safe here, in the woods.

He felt at home, yet he knew this fantasy would end as soon as it was made.

--

hello it's been a long time guys--

aLSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ON MATE I LOVE YOU GUYSS

i hope you enjoyed this teRRibLe update

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //