twenty-six.

[ 24TH JUNE 2016 ] 

"M- Mum?" Jungkook's voice rang out, tears glistening in the light of the flames.

The girl called Eunha smiled, "Sweetie... I came to bring you home." She smiled, extending her arms out, "Come to your mother now, child."

Jungkook stepped forward but Taehyung yelled towards him, "Get back! Stay away from her. She's not who she says she is."

Jungkook hesitated before stepping back, "But... Why?" He spoke towards the woman, struggling to stop his tears from falling, "Why all this... Mum... You're a good person."

She snarled, "Just get the boy." Taehyung yelled but was stopped by two men, grabbing his arms. Jungkook gasped as he too felt a grip on his arm and he tried to break out of their hold.

"It's no use. You're just a weak little omega," The alpha in front of him said. The two men kicked his leg, causing him to fall to the ground in front of the alpha.

"M- Mum... S- Stop this!" Jungkook cried towards the woman, only to see no emotion present in her yellow eyes. There was only a smirk on her face.

"I'm not your mother. I never was. I thought that was obvious by now?" She laughed and sighed, her eyes training on Jungkooks.

"You always were a stupid little omega."

That was when Jungkook realised why she never wanted him to go outside. Why she was always so strict. Why she never told him what he truly was. 

He felt so stupid.

Tears rained down his face, realising how bad the situation is.

"P- Please... don't," He whispered, the alpha's hand caressing the younger's cheek.

"Get your hand off my mate you disgusting filth!" Taehyung shouted, almost breaking free of the men's grip. He was so close when he was punched in the face by one of the men.

"Hyunwoo, it's time. The wizard's here." Eunha said, staring at the vulnerable omega in front of her.

Jungkook screamed, thrashing about in the men's grip as he was dragged away from Taehyung, who had a purple mark forming on his cheek.

The alpha, also known as Hyunwoo, smiled at Taehyung, waving at him before turning around. 

"Get rid of him."

He walked away towards the screams of the little omega, smiling that his plan was almost complete.

--

this was much shorter than the last one but the story is almost finisheddd

thank you for all of those that have supported my lazy ass

// sorry for any mistakes. //