twenty-three.

[ 3RD MAY 2016 ]

The ruffling of bedsheets filled the room as Taehyung turned over, his arm wrapping around Jungkook's waist. 

His eyes opened slowly, taking a while to adjust to the light that seeped in through the windows. He sat up slightly, using his free arm to prop his head up so he could stare at the beautiful view in front of him.

The view that was Jeon Jungkook.

After a few minutes of just staring at his boyfriend, Taehyung couldn't resist but to peck a kiss on Jungkook's cheek, the action causing Jungkook to stir.

Yes, it's real. Jungkook and Taehyung were now officially boyfriends and everyone knew; It was the talk of the pack. Even if they were mates, it was still big news.

Countless comments swirled around the pack, both bad and good, yet Taehyung and Jungkook never thought they could be as happy as they are right now.

"Good morning," Jungkook croaked as he turned to face Taehyung. The latter smiled and replied the same before leaning down, a smile evident on both of their faces as their lips brushed together, before sealing them with a kiss.

"Would you like to have a lazy day?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, with Jungkook eagerly nodding in agreement.

Recently, Taehyung had a lot of work to submit to his father as co-leader of the pack. He'd been stressed and unable to spend time with his beloved boyfriend, which had disappointed both of them.

However, all of that disappointment seemed to fade away as the couple's laughter filled the cabin as they cuddled together in the bed.

They just stayed like that, engulfed in each other's arms as they looked at each other with pure love. There was silence yet so many words seemed to be spoken as they smiled at each other, kissing whenever they felt the urge to.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Taehyung asked after their seventh kissing session, sitting up to leave the bed.

"C- Can we watch Iron Man?" Jungkook asked, his cheeks painted with a pink blush.

Taehyung chuckled and nodded, even though he'd already watched the movie a hundred times with Jungkook.

Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but...

"Of course," Taehyung replied, a smile apparent on his face as he got up to and set up the movie, closing the curtains before he slid back into bed, instantly letting Jungkook into his embrace.

The movie began, the loud intro beginning. Taehyung looked over at his boyfriend and smiled, seeing the excited face of the younger made him feel ecstatic.

Jungkook's happiness is my happiness.

Taehyung gazed away from Jungkook towards the film and smiled at the situation he was in.

His nightmares had stopped after he confessed to Jungkook, he believed everything would be alright. It was just a bad dream.

He did have moments where he would dwell on it - was it really a bad dream? Or was it a message of warning?

But whenever he saw Jungkook happy, he decided to forget about it. He didn't want to worry Jungkook. He wanted to be happy. He wanted both of them to be happy - together.

He loved Jungkook.

Jungkook loved him.

And so everything was perfect, everything was a euphoria for the perfect couple.

...

But ignoring a problem never resolves the problem now, does it?

--

sorry it's quite short after like 3 weeks bUT I HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THIS?

also about the end... :)))

i wonder what is going to haPpEN :D

before i go i just wanna say that i hope you guys have been able to smile recently and be happy! you all deserve to smile and be happy. you're all wonderful, beautiful and valid people! :) i hope you know that ♥

 you're all wonderful, beautiful and valid people! :) i hope you know that ♥

okAY BYEE ILY GUYS :) 

// sorry for any mistakes. //