ten.

[ 18TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Taehyung sat in front of the unconscious mate in front of him. His comment he had made about his mate's eyes had been dismayed as he then proceeded to watch his mate drop to the floor covered in blood, sweat and tears.

Although anxious, Taehyung had no choice but to carry his mate towards his pack which is where he was now, sitting in front of his mate as Jin checked up on him.

"You should go home, Taehyung." Seokjin spoke as he looked at Taehyung's sleep-deprived face.

"It's not common that a wolf faints for 2 days after first change but it is possible and is nothing to worry about. The worrying thing is your eyes haven't left his body since the day you brought him here. Please... go home and rest."

You sighed as you continued to stare at your mate's face. He is beautiful. The words came into Taehyung's mind as he stared at his chocolate-coloured hair that happened to contrast his pale skin; even paler from the shock he was in last time he was conscious.

"Okay Hyung..." Taehyung spoke raspily from the lack of hydration.

Taehyung then got up and walked out of the pack's medic camp before heading out to the outskirts, towards his cabin.

--

[ 6 HOURS LATER ]

The scent of lavender filled the air as Taehyung squeezed some shampoo out of it's container. He poured it into his hands and let his hands roam around his hair, massaging it until he felt it was clean enough to rinse the shampoo from his brown locks.

He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the shower caress his body.

I wonder if my mate will fear me...

The words entered Taehyung's pessimistic mind yet he shook his head, not allowing the thoughts to get to him.

He turned off the shower and stepped out. He walked over to his towel rack leaving a trail of water behind him. 

He sighed as he wrapped a towel around his waist before taking another towel and drying his hair.

He sat on his bed and looked outside as he watched the moon linger in the darkened sky, smiling as he studied its beauty.

He let his body fall down onto his bed after he had studied the moon for a while, feeling as if feathers would fly off the mattress due to its softness.

He sighed and turned over whilst pulling the blanket over his figure, eventually lulling into a deep sleep, dreaming about his mate in worry.

--

[ 19TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Taehyung groaned as he woke up, pushing his body up from his mattress immediately. He knew his body wanted to stay in bed after not sleeping for 2 days before.

However he couldn't help but feel uneasy about his mate, so he felt the need to go to the clinic where his mate was located.

He pulled a white shirt over his head and slipped on some black jeans. He looked in the mirror and ruffled his hair that was still damp in places from washing it the night before.

He looked outside to see the mist clinging to the ground due to the cold weather. He sighed and grabbed the camo-patterned jacket that was slung over a chair before leaving his cabin, heading towards his mate's addictive scent.