nine.

[ 16TH JANUARY 2016 ]

Jungkook headed out into the light drizzle that fell from the cloudy skies above him. His feet created sound as he walked through the forest towards his favourite spot - the clearing.

He looked around and found the tree stump he had been searching for before taking out his drawing. He looked at the sketched lines he had drawn and smiled, proud of what he had done so far.

"I'm going to finish it today." He spoke, motivating himself as he got out his pencil. He sharpened it, letting the shavings fall onto the grass below him as he stared at his picture, ready to complete it today.

--

A yawn left Jungkook's lips as his eyes left his drawing to look up at the stars slowly appearing in the sky. He then looked down at his drawing.

"Something looks missing..." He said to the air as he looked at his drawing. He then looked up and saw the full moon shining in the sky. He felt mesmerized by the size of the moon in the sky that looked much bigger than usual.

He sketched lines into a circular shape and added detail before blowing and dusting off the shavings from previous sketching mistakes.

He held the drawing to his face and smiled.

[ jungkook's drawing ]

"Finished."

He sighed and put his sketchbook away before jumping up from the tree stump he had been sat on for countless hours. He felt rain begin to fall down yet again so he quickly began to walk away from the clearing towards his home.

He began to walk away but stopped suddenly. He felt his head begin to throb and his legs become weak.

He gasped and before he knew it he was on his knees, clutching his head as the pain continued to grow.

A scream erupted from his throat as he felt his canines ripping from his mouth, becoming longer. He felt his nails rip from his hands just as quick as new, longer ones grew back.

The pain was excruciating and his throat let out another groan as his head grew worse and worse.

Pain spilled all over his body until it slammed at him in one go. His throat went to let out yet another scream only it didn't - It let out a howl.

A howl?

"W- What's happening to me?!"

--

Taehyung slammed through his cabin door and out into the storm, following the direction of where he heard the howl come from.

His breath was ragged as he ran in fear and shock.

His mate howled. But... how?

All this time the full moon must have never affected him as he never believed he was a wolf. Was it because he met Taehyung?

If he is the reason, will Jungkook hate Taehyung for making this happen to him?

Taehyung shook his head and ran faster and faster towards the direction of his mate's howl.

He came to a halt as he looked at the figure in front of him.

His mate had blood coming from his mouth and nails and his tears fell from his face to the grass below his shaking figure.

He had turn for the first time... and Taehyung hadn't been there for him.

Taehyung whined at the condition of his mate which caused Jungkook to look up at him.

Jungkook's senses as a wolf had begin to kick in, which meant...

"M- Mate?"

He had no idea why those words had slipped out of his mouth, or why he felt comforted that the mysterious man he had seen over the past few weeks was now in front of him and not even scared of what he was witnessing.

Taehyung stands there, letting the storm's rain paint against his skin as he becomes a statue due to shock.

It wasn't that his mate knew what he was now, and that he was mated with him...

It was the colour of his eyes.

As he watched tears fall from his mate's eyes, he realised why his true identity had been hidden to him all this times.

The thing that shocked him was his eyes... his blue eyes.

"Y- You're an omega..."

--

IT HAS BEEN SO LONG IM SORRY

updates will now be weekly or later as im starting my GCSEs now and im stressed oops

a nyway im sorry for not posting for aGes but yeah im alive again hello

hope you enjoyed loves

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //