nineteen.

[ 22ND APRIL 2016 ]

Taehyung sprinted out of the broken window, following after the younger's track at a high speed. Sweat ran down his face and worry began to seep into his expression.

"Why did this happen so suddenly?"

He continued to think this to himself, I mean... How? All this time Jungkook had never turned since the first time. He was perfectly fine under a full moon.

So why now?

Taehyung shook his head, shaking off the thoughts that swam through his clouded mind and allowed one thought to stand out from the rest.

"I must help Jungkook.

If my theory is correct... if Jungkook has lost control and..."

He let a sigh escape through his chapped lips as the midnight air touched his skin, even colder due to the speed he was running at.

--

[EARLIER]

Jungkook sat in his room, his mind blank.

"Yes... Yes you are. You're a werewolf, Jungkook."

He flinched at the sudden ringing in his mind, the words said by the older that had caused him to isolate himself.

He felt bad for Taehyung. He could hear the desperation in his voice when he asked Jungkook to talk to him, yet he couldn't bring himself to do it.

I'm a werewolf. I'm a monster.

A tear fell down his cheek, glistening as the moonlight shone down on him through the window. He sighed and stood up, his body shaking because of how cold it was.

He looked up at the moon - it was large. a full moon. He smiled. He'd always loved the moon, he'd always found himself drawn towards it, mesmerised by it.

His head had been aching for some time and he thought about going to get some tablets.

But what if Taehyung comes back?

He shakes his head, deciding to leave it. He went to walk back towards his bed but suddenly fell, a sudden wave of pain spreading all over his body. A groan immediately escaped his trembling lips as the pain got worse as every second went by.

He suddenly felt as if he was on fire, and felt the need to get rid of the heat. He ripped his shirt off without a second thought. He felt as if he didn't have any control of his body anymore and he ran towards the window, smashing through it.

...

He had been running for ages and he felt as if his lungs would burst, so he came to a halt. The pain had dulled as he ran, but it was coming back - and fast.

He looked around, not knowing his surroundings at all. Looking up, he saw the moon. He blinked at it, suddenly realising what was happening.

"N- No..." His teary eyes suddenly began to shine and he fell to his knees, the pain becoming excruciating.

He felt his bones morph into different, inhumane positions. He let out a scream as his first bone snapped as if it were a piece of cardboard, the pain ricocheting through his body.

He fell flat on the floor as he felt another bone break, pants leaving his weak body.

W- Why?!

He knew why. He knew what was happening and he was scared. He was so scared.

P- Please... Make it stop.