one.

[ 5TH APRIL 2013 ]

After many years, the toddler grew up to be in his teenager years. Even though he had the title of being a teenager, he was still not treated like one.

"Jungkook remember to call me if you see anything strange and don't stay out too long, okay?" His mother called as he began to walk down the mahogany steps.

"Okay mother."  He replied as he sighed causing condensation to fill the air. His footsteps were muffled as he walked along the grass.

He looked around at the forest ahead of him and smiled. For some reason, he found himself attached to the forest; the smell of the leaves, the cool breeze and the sun slipping through the tree branches just made him feel relaxed somehow.

This was a problem as his mother never let him go in any deeper than he was. He looked at the line his mother drew once after he went in when it was dark. He scoffed and kicked the line away. 

"Why does she treat me like a child?" The frustrated teen spoke out to the empty forest as he walked through the green foliage.

As much as the place he was living was beautiful, it meant he was isolated from the city and all the people that were there. Essentially, he had no friends.

All he had was his mother and the green leaves that fluttered around the forest. 

He had expressed his opinion on this to his mother before, but it only resulted in an argument erupting so he never mentioned it again. 

Still ... He'd love to have a friend. Just one.

--

The teenager's eyes fluttered open and he sat up on the rock, remembering the situation he had put himself in as the once blue sky was now orange.

The boy cursed under his breath as he realised his mother would kill him for being out for so long. It wasn't his fault... he was tired and for some reason, the rock was comfy.

He got up and began to walk his way out of the darkening forest. What amazed him was that the forest was so different at night. Yes, he'd never been in the forest at night, his mother always screamed at him if he ever tried to.

Noises filled the once silent air as night approached and he felt the need to stop and take it in. So he did just that.

As his breathed in the forest air, he suddenly heard a ruffle of leaves in the distance. He shook his head and began to walk faster but the ruffle of leaves grew louder. As it grew louder he began to shake and decided to turn around. He turned around slowly, scared of what may be there. When he turned around, he opened his eyes slowly and saw..

nothing.

He sighed in relief as the fear that ran through his body slowly left his system.

"It was nothing." He said to himself as he walked back to his isolated home.

Little did he know that there was another world beyond that bush, a world that he was supposed to be apart of.

--

As soon as he arrived back at home, his mother pulled him into her embrace. She suddenly pulled back and looked at him with a stern gaze.

"Where were you?! Have you seen the time?! I told you to never go in the forest at night." She yelled into the younger's face.

"I know... I'm sorry I was just... sleeping." He replied, sighing as his ears rang from his mother's yells.

"Sleeping?! Do you have any idea how vulnerable you would have been?!" His mother yelled once again down his already aching ear.

"I said I'm sorry okay! Look mother I'm fine nothing happened-"

"But something could've happened, you have to be careful Jungkook!" She yelled once again, shaking Jungkook's slim figure.

"And I will be next time, I promise. Just... can I go to my room?" He asked as he just wanted to leave the current argument he was in.

The younger stared into his mother's eyes as he saw worry and sadness swirl around them.

"Fine. But you're grounded."

The teenager scoffed and ran upstairs to his room. He threw his jacket on the floor and kicked off his shoes.

"Nothing even happened, why does she always get so worried like that!" He groaned into his hands as they made their way onto his face, eventually pulling his at his raven-coloured hair.

He sighed in defeat and let his body fall onto the comfy mattress, eventually letting slumber take over.

--

I hope you're enjoying this boookkk

If you have any suggestions on how I should improve writing it then please comment 

bye bye ♥

// sorry for any mistakes. //