I'll make him mine soon (part 2)

The dinner turns out to be great and very successful making both seungwan and seulgi happy, but not the certain woman who was now currently staying in her room still bitter and jealous at why does her dream guy was now together with her half younger sister. Joohyun was thinking of a plan of how to get his man or to steal him from her sister, because first of all seungwan was her all this time seulgi just got into her way when they are still in high school.

FLASHBACK

Irene was not the popular nor a pretty girl back in high school, she was way too chubby and her physical features was not that very attractive  for others specially boys, she was the total loser way back then she has a brace in her teeth, she was wearing a big purple rimmed eyeglasses and she was wearing a big uniform because of her fat figure. While her younger sister was one of the most famous and pretty chick in high school she has a lot of fanboys and fangirls idolizing how good she is leading the whole cheerleading squad winning so many competitions and giving honors to her school. While she was just a large big fat girl who was just a nobody.

Joohyun sighed at her self looking at the ground ashamed of the people staring her like a trash, she was too busy staring at the floor when she got bumped into a person accidentally. Joohyun was about to fell on the ground but then she felt a muscular yet a gentle arm wrapped around her belly fat waist supporting her for her just to prevent her from falling on the ground.

Joohyun closed her eyes tightly as she was waiting to land on the ground but instead she felt someone had help her. She slowly opened her eyes just to see a unfamiliar guy staring at her worriedly.

“hey, are you okay?”

The man said while checking her up if she was fine or not. A blush crept on her face as she saw how handsome he is. His brown hair was neatly fixed, while his eyes are  grey colored making him look more sexy, his pointed nose and finally his pink kissable lips can make any woman fall for him in instant.

“yeah im fine…”

Joohyun said and tried to stand up from her current awkward position.

“are you sure?”

The man asked. Making joohyun nodded.

“yes…uhmm im sorry for bumping into you.”

Joohyun said shyly making the man smile because he find it very cute.

“no need to say sorry, I was the one who bump into you at the first place sorry.”

The man said and scratched his nape apologetically at her while smiling at joohyun making her blushed even more.

“ahh…okay I need to go now thanks for h-helping me.”

Joohyun said and run away from him when seungwan was about to say something she was just too shy around or near in front of him making him frowned.

“ah, wait miss what’s….your name?”

Seungwan said to himself when he saw the girl already run away from him.

Since their first encounter joohyun felt something for the guy, but she was too shy to approach him and talked to him. When she saw him from a far joohyun cant help but to stare or run away from where he is afraid that the man will judge him just like others. So she just decided to admire him from afar, one day  joohyun finally have the courage to wrote a letter to confessed her feelings for the man by living a secret love letter for him, when someone saw her and asked her what she was doing from her behind.

“ joohyun unnie what are you doing here in front of seungwan’s locker and what was that you are holding?”

Seulgi asked as she peek from her older sister’s back. She frowned when she saw the purple envelop in her hand so she decided to asked for it.