I'll make him mine soon (part 1)

Seungwan and Seulgi has been together for almost 2 years and half until now, They have been in the most hardest part of their relationship before but they have manage to overcome their problems and obstacles together.

But little did they know that it was just the start of their most horrible obstacle in life when Seulgi introduce her boyfriend Seungwan to her family including her older half sister which was Irene.

Seulgi hesitates to introduce seungwan to her half sister because she knew that the latter has the past feeling for her now boyfriend Seungwan. She was too afraid that maybe her sister will snatched him away from her.

Seulgi was spacing out while thinking if she will introduce him or not to them, when she felt someone hugged her from behind and kissed her crook tenderly making her doubts and negative thought vanished into thin air. She smiled and turn around just to cupped his cheeks and kissed him on his lips sweetly making them smile on each other.

"Honey, what's wrong? You are spacing out a lot these days."

Seungwan asked worriedly at her which made her smile at his sweet gestures, that made her fall for him then till now.

"Nothing's wrong babe, it's just ahmm...I'm nervous a bit."

Seulgi lied and still it was half true, but she will just nervous because of her sister stealing him away from her.

"There is nothing to be nervous baby, I'm here with you we can make this through together okay. And babe you don't have to be nervous because they are your family they will  accept your decision no matter what."

Seungwan said and caressed her cheeks lovingly while staring at her eyes.

"Yeah I know thank you."

Seulgi said and hugged him so tightly.

"I love you seul."

Seungwan said and kissed her passionately, making her moan as they deepened it and until their tongue intertwined with each other battling for dominance that seungwan have won.

His hand roamed all around her whole body as their clothes where thrown somewhere at their room. While Seungwan lick and suck her neck down to her cleavage area making her whimpers underneath her while panting really hard as he keeps on touching her intimately while she scratch his back digging her nail at his skin making her closed her eyes even more as he gave her pleasure.

"Seungwan-ah I love you."

Seulgi moaned at his ears making her smirked at her and kissed her even more.

"I-i love you too babe. Can I?"

Seungwan asked at her sweetly asking for permission which make her nod in an instant. And they have make love until morning.

~*~

The next morning Seungwan and  Seulgi prepared them selves as they will going to meet with the Bae's family today.

As they have finished preparing their selves, seungwan have wrapped his arms around them just make her calm and also to cheer her up a bit.

"Babe are you ready?"

Seungwan asked and smiled charmingly at her revealing his white pearly teeth.

"Yes, I am how about you?"

Seulgi asked at her boyfriend.

" I am more than ready."

Seungwan said.

~*~

Later on at the Bae's house Irene was busy organizing and preparing their house for their unknown visitor which is Seulgi's boyfriend, she didn't know why does Seulgi kept the identity of her other half.

Joohyun was too busy working her ass off to clean their house when she heard their door bell rangs.

"Wait a minute!"

Joohyun yelled and dashed towards the where the door is to open it.

As she opened the door, her eyes widened when she saw the man she has been crushing for all these years. Her breathing hitch as she saw Seungwan standing in front of her, it took her a while when she noticed that the man was not alone.

"Ahmm..."

Joohyun said incoherent sound from her mouth as she was trying to say something.

The man smiled at her making her heart leap in excitement, the man always make her heart gone wild as it beats so much for him Everytime she saw him near her.

"Hi, there Miss I'm here to meet Mrs. Bae and Mr. Bae."

Seungwan said politely.

"You mean mom and dad?"

Joohyun said.

"Ah yes! Seulgi-ah honey come here..."

Seungwan said and held Seulgi's hand, Joohyun frowned as she saw her younger step sister with Seungwan.

"Hi Hyun Unnie..."

Seulgi said at Joohyun. Joohyun can feel the green monster was now growing inside of her as she saw the two intertwined their hands with each other.

"Wait I will just call our...parents you may now have take your sit inside."

Joohyun said in a cold tone living both Seungwan and Seulgi alone as they move inside of the big classy mansion.

"Wow...is she some what of a moody person? She was so lively and smiling a while ago and then a couple of minutes later she became so cold like ice."

Seungwan asked at his girlfriend while whispering at her ears as he shivers in cold as he heard what she have said. Making Seulgi also frowned she just sighed knowing that her sister was still obviously has a feeling on her boyfriend making her rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Yeah! I know I told you she's rude. And don't trust her."

Seulgi said at Seungwan making the man nodded.

"Okay babe. But why though?"

Seungwan asked and looked at her.

"Just don't get near her alone okay. Let me know if she does to you something funny."

Seulgi said at him holding his hand squeezing it tightly.

"Okay got it babe anything for you."

Seungwan said and smiled, Seulgi sighed in relieved as he agreed to what she says with no doubts and questions.

~*~

It was now passed 8:30 pm when their dinner have been serve by the maids and butlers in front of their table. Mr. Bae was at the middle end center of the long wooden table while the others are at his side Mrs. Bae was in the left side of him while Seulgi was on the right side. While Joohyun and Seungwan was next to Mrs. Bae side and Seulgi's side.

It was a peaceful and beautiful happy dinner until Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae turn up their conversation and talked something to Seungwan.

"We are happy that Seulgi has finally bring you here to meet you."

Mr. Bae said and smiled.

"Yeah, thank you sir for accepting me whole heartedly."

Seungwan said politely. And held Seulgi's hand and kissed the back of it making Joohyun looked at them bitterly.

"Tsk!"

Joohyun scoffed under her breath.

"You are saying anything Hyun-ah?"

Mrs. Bae said and looked at her.

"Nothing mom..."

Joohyun said sarcastically and faked a smile.

"Oh I thought you were saying something."

Her mom said, making the others looked at her. Seulgi glared at her sister's attitude.

Joohyun just smirked at her knowing that Seulgi was insecure to her when she was so near at Seungwan.

' Just wait Seulgi... I'll make him mine soon.' Joohyun said inside her mind as she stared at him lustfully as she licked her lips.

To be continued......