MINE

Warning this chapter contains matured content and may be sensitive for some readers.

Joohyun was known as the epitome of beauty in their campus that's why many men are head over heels for her even the nerdy guy named seungwan. Son Seungwan a Junior high student, Joohyun was his senior and Joohyun was also his crush. Seungwan being a little shy boy can't even stare at her eyes for a bit long because he was scared that he might get a boner, it will be embarrassing if his sunbae would see the pervert side of him. They are now like having a staring competition looking at each other's eyes Seungwan was the first one who avoid his stares, making Joohyun smiled while still looking at how shy the cute boy is.

"So seungwan-ssi... Why are you here?"

"I ugh...can I court y-you sunbae?" Seungwan said with a blush creeping on his fluffy chubby cheeks, while playing with his fingers. The older girl was amused and at the same time shock at how forward he is.

"Well you can...but I can't promise you that I will say yes."

Making Seungwan saddened a little bit, but he still forced a smile and gave her a toothy grinned while fixing his thick black glasses.

"Uhmm...i-it's okay sunbae, I just want to give a try." "Okay then seungwan-ssi." 

Irene said while the boy turn around and walked away from her. The older girl smiles at how cute the boy is earlier.

"I guess he is cute..." She said to her self.

Seungwan had been courting the older girl for some time now, and day by day seungwan is getting near on losing his hope of being with her, just by seeing Joohyun with her rumored boyfriend. The handsome guy name Park bogum also a senior student just like Irene. Seungwan think that he was nothing compared to the tall young handsome guy laughing and smiling with Joohyun seungwan smiled while his tears unknowingly fell in the corner of his eyes.

"Who am I to dream a girl like sunbae, it was really clear that she didn't like me at all." Seungwan said. And starts to run away from where he is. 

Joohyun was annoyed that she never seen a familiar guy waiting for at the school's main gate, Irene could just sigh as she waits for him at their usual spot while tapping her left foot looking at her watch. It was already 6:40 pm when Irene decided to just walk alone at the dark street, as she walk through the dark alley of the street Joohyun felt something wrong it seems like she was being followed by someone so she walk faster as she heard continuous steps towards her. Joohyun runs when she heard the sound, it was only a couple of blocks till she can reach her home so she do her best but then a firm strong grip stopped her from doing so Irene paled as felt the man's cold veiny hand, she can already smell the strong odor filling her nose and it was clear that this man was drunk. Joohyun kept on struggling away from his gripped but it was no use the man was way too strong for her.Irene barely saw the person's face hence she couldn't even tell whether who is this man is. But Irene was sure that the man smirked at her, amused by the uncomfortable look Irene gave her.

"L-let go of my hands."

"No! And do you think are you going?" The person's voice was deep and for some reason Irene found it familiar to her, making her mind go nuts as she heard the man's voice.

Irene tried to break free from his gripping By hitting the man's body with her elbow but she failed when the man used his handkerchief suffocating her, making irene unconsciously leaned even more to the smirking culprit. Seungwan dragged the unconscious body to his bed, Seungwan's devilished smile grew wider as he saw the woman's forehead scrunched lightly, giving the sign of being conscious, as the older girl opened her eyes slowly she began to frowned at the unfamiliar bedroom.