Are You Gay? [FINAL]

Warning: this chapter is not suitable for young readers under 18 years old so please if you don't want your precious brains got tainted by my dirty stories you still have the time to quit and not read this light smuts story. Thank you :)

"Fuck Seungwan why did you stop?"

Joohyun angrily said she was confused. The man smiled at her.

"Get up let's just continue this some where else the night shift janitor might see us fucking and eating each other here."

Seungwan said and wink at her they put all their clothes back and fixed Joohyun fixed her disheveled hair.

When the two horny teenagers arrived at Seungwan's Home, The two hurriedly got out from the dark blue Audi and unlock the door while they kept on eating each other's face, devouring each lips until it bruised while their own saliva's mixed together as their lips touched and move in sync. Once they get in Seungwan hurriedly pinned Joohyun at the wall and pushed her hardly making her groaned in pain but she also got aroused by the rough treatment she gets.

Seungwan hold her at the waist and lift her in she got what does it mean and she wrapped her slender leg to his hard waist. Seungwan began to thrust against her making Joohyun moaned a little bit. The blonde boy smirked at how she reacts on his action Joohyun can felt the throbbing hard dick Twitching from left to right because of excitement, she lick his earlobe and whisper something dirty on him.

"You know what...I have been waiting for this moment you and me at your bedroom rocking and grinding each other, I'm always imagining this hard thing between your legs entering my wet and hot carven."

Joohyun said as she licking and biting a little of his jawline. 

"Really..."

She looked directly on his dark brown orbs immensely just to see how his eyes twinkle in lust and desire. Joohyun smirked at him and sexily bite his lower lips until it bleeds a little seungwan hissed in pain at what she did, Joohyun sipped and suck his blood from his lips. Seungwan find it so sexy how this cute girl became so bold to do this thing. 

"Yes I want you so bad, so bad that I want you to fuck me until I passed out and until I can't walk tomorrow."

"Then we should start this fuckin' session Bae Joohyun-ssi."

"What are you waiting for baby boy? Kiss me."

And with that Seungwan carried her until they have arrived at his own bedroom. While sucking her lips, Joohyun parted away with a pop a sound while catching their breath. Seungwan throw her on the making the spring on his bed create a sounds.

Joohyun bit her own lips while waiting for him, Seungwan was busy unbuckling his pants. Joohyun unbuttoned her school uniform's buttons and throw it somewhere. Seungwan crawled towards her, he was now hovering the girl while Joohyun parted her legs widely for him, seungwan wrapped Joohyun's legs around his waist.

"Are you ready to be fuck?"

"Never been ready, so shut your mouth and kiss me and you can now start."

Joohyun pulled his face to kiss him passionately. While he started to buck his own crotch to her cloth pussy, Seungwan pulled away from the kiss and started to travel his hand on the girl's body until it reached her two beautiful mounds and started to massage and pinched it's nipple making her moan it pain and pleasure.

"Yes, ahhhh fuck suck it please."

Seungwan didn't say anything but he just obeyed at what she said and started to lick her hardened nipples suck it and bite it until she screamed in pleasure.