My girl

Wendy’s weight drastically loose as she keep on hitting the gym with her bestfriend seulgi for their up coming  summer comeback, making joohyun noticed that visible line on her abdomen and her arm muscles became more firm and hard making joohyun’s mouth waters at the thought of it wrapping around her. Even their fans noticed how the fast changes began to wendy’s body, making joohyun jealous at the amount of people looking at her seungwan she cant help her self to pout as the thought of wendy gaving a sneak peak of what is hers.

The youngest of them all noticed how their leader keep on sulking and pouting at the corner of the couch so she decided to asked what is her problem.

“hmmm…argh can they stop staring at my girlfriend’s body?”

Joohyun muttered under her breathe.

“yah! Unnie why are you sulking at the corner?”

Yeri asked at her leader, the leader looked at her and tell the younger one what ‘s bothering her.

“seungwan…she keeps on hitting the gym.”

Joohyun said with an annoyed tone making yeri looked at her weirdly.

“huh? What’s wrong with it unnie? Don’t you see it seungwan unnie is very comfortable with her body now I can see how confident she is with it so why are sulking like a kid you should understand her?”

Yeri said making joohyun think for a bit and nodded as she can see more hyper and happy wendy on and off the stage, but still she is jealous at the fact that some people are staring at her girlfriend like she was kind of a prey to eat.

“yeah I know and im happy about that but I cant help to felt jealous specially when im not the only one who is seeing her changes many fans have been posting about her and her body it makes me feel so uneasy, knowing that someone might steal her from me.”

Joohyun said making yeri nod her head now she understand why her unnie was acting like this now. She sigh as she heard the sad tone of their leader  so she decided to hugged her to comfort the older girl.

“unnie you know that seungwan unnie loves you right? So you don’t have to worry about this little things, that unnie cant leave a precious girl like you. And remember we are always here for you incase that hamster unnie might do something stupid. We will kick her ass right away.”

Yeri said making joohyun felt more relieve at yeri’s comforting words, yeri also made irene laughed at her jokes and stories making their dorm filled with irene’s dolphin laugh. After a while of laughing and telling some stories with each other seungwan and seulgi finally arrived yeri who noticed the two other older girls presence stood up and greet them with a hug.

Seulgi and seungwan enters the dorm with a smile on their face, seungwan smiled as she saw her beautiful girlfriend named bae joohyun was sitting at the couch and was waiting patiently at the younger girl who just got home.

“hyunnie! Im home.”

Seungwan said with a sweet tone voice that can make anyone melt and fell for her. And can also make joohyun’s heart flipped excitedly. The older girl smiled as she felt the warm arms of her girlfriend circling around her waist while her face was buried on joohyun’s side neck crook inhaling her lavender scent that makes seungwan stay sane.

“what took you so long wan? Ive been waiting for you for almost an hour here at our dorm.”

Joohyun said and pout at her girlfriend making the other girl grinned widely as she saw joohyun’s cute pout forming on her soft pink lips making her have the urge to kiss the other girl.

“yah unnie don’t pout like I might not control my self and kissed you here and there.”

Seungwan said making the older girl smirked and giggled at how adorable her girlfriend is.

“what is stopping you? You can kiss me all yoou I’m yours and you are mine. But if you now getting tired of me you can just say it to me.”

Joohyun said with a hint of sadness and bitterness at her words making seungwan panicked at her spot and hugged her right away tightly and looked at the older girl with so much worry.

“what are you saying hyun? You know I cant do that…I love you so much I will be a fool if I let you go.”

Seungwan said genuinely making joohyun’s heart melt at her sweet and sincere words. She caressed her cheeks and leaned their forehead together and smiled at each other while staring at their eyes intensely.

“promise me seungwan…that you will never ever gonna leave me.”

Joohyun said making seungwan chuckled at her cuteness as she pinched her cheeks lightly and kissed her lips tenderly. Making  joohyun smiled even more that she looked like a cheshire cat.

“ I promise that I will never leave by your side hyunnie. Because you are my one and only girl.”

Seungwan said and poured her with soft kisses around her face making her squirm beneath her touches. Joohyun giggled as she felt seungwan’s soft kisses on her skin as her arms are roaming on her body joohyun smiled and looked at the smiling seungwan infront of her.

“im your girl, and you are my girl. Wendy Son Seungwan.”

She said and kissed seungwan’s lips passionately owning what is her property they smiled against each others lips as they poured their love for each other.

a/n: a short fluffy update for all hahaha.