blue neighborhood 1

Irene and Seungwan was childhood best friend's they grew up together in the town called blue neighborhood. as they grew old feeling bloom but what if Seungwan's dad opposes their relationship. will they fight for it? or are they just going to continue their lives and broke up.

You are sitting there alone while those bullies throwing something at you, all I can do was to watch while they are doing this to you I'm weak. Too weak and scared to fought back but then I stood up and launched my self into them I don't know what caused me to do this but all I want is to stop them to save you. As I throw punches at them you hugged me tight and you hid behind my back as your tears are flowing down at your cheeks.

"Seungwan...s-stop, please."

You whispered at me as you beg me to stop,not because you want to save them but you stopped me because you don't want to see me got hurt, as I stop all the boy's that are bullying you run away and starts to scram away from us with cuts and bruises on their faces.

I turned at my back and looked at you while smiling. I wipe those tears at your cheeks using my fingers and I gently caressed it for you to calmed down.

"Shhhh...no need to be afraid I'm here for you, they will never ever hurt you anymore."

I said as I looked at your eyes, you smiled at me and you betouched my left hand and you pressed your lips gently at my palm.

"Thank you seungwan, I...I love you."

You said and smiled at me, I didn't know what to do or how to react at what you said. I smiled unconsciously and hugged you tight.

"I-i love you too Irene."

I said and I slowly pulled away from you, to stare at those pair of two loving eyes in front of me. Then my gazed dropped at your pink soft lips, I slowly put my lips on to you and kissed you tenderly as I show my love for you. As our lips brushed with each other, I noticed that you didn't even respond at my kisses, so I was about to pull away but then you held my wrist and your other hand snaked at nape and and you began to move your lips against mine, you responded to my kisses and  it last long for a couple of minutes until we both retracted when we run out of breathe.

" please be my girl, Irene Bae Joohyun...I promise that I won't hurt you and I will protect you until I die."

I said as hold your hands, I got nervous when suddenly your tears began to fall again.

"Seungwan..."

You said while crying, and your body begans to trembles. I smiled at you to calm you down.

" I-it's okay if you don't want t-."

"Yes, Seungwan I would loved to."

You said and smiled right back at me. I felt happy to hear your answer and hugged you so tight, to show you how happy I am. 

"Thank you Irene...I love you too."

I said and hugged you even more. But then your image began to fade and blurred I panic then suddenly I woke up with sweats dripping down on my forehead while my chest is heaving up and down as I catch my breathe.

"Joohyun..."

I whispered, and looked at the person right beside me. Only to see my fiancee looking at me worriedly.

"Babe, are you okay?"

Seulgi asked me worriedly as she touched my face gently but I felt nothing and also when I looked at her eyes. But Seulgi was nice and caring woman and I felt digusted at myself as I keep on dreaming about you instead of her.

"I-im okay, you should go back to sleep."

I said and kissed her forehead. And smiled at her half heartedly as she was never gonna be you.

'Bae Joohyun I still love you, but I need to let you go just to protect you.'

Seungwan said to him self as he cried himself to sleep.