Notice me! [Final]

Seungwan was living a normal and peaceful life reading lots of thick books and listening to music, he was used to be alone he likes it, it makes him refreshing,relaxing and makes him calm but his little paradise was also ruined by someone who always bother him.

"Hey you!"

The most popular girl in their school Bae Irene aka The devil. He didn't know why this girl kept on bothering him for almost 3 months, he sigh hardly as he face the grinning creature he must admit that this girl was stunningly beautiful but still can also be annoyingly pain in his ass.

"What can I do for you Noona?"

Seungwan asked softly. He stare at her first for a couple of seconds but when the girl didn't say anything he stare back at his book and continue to read. That making the older girl pouted cutely and again she began to sulk and whining beside him.

"Why so good at that book to stare at when you can stare at my beautiful face?"

Irene said and crossed her arm at her chest and stomped her foot towards him and plopped her self to sit beside him.

"Well this ugly books helps me to relax and stay calm, and it's more fun reading this old book than to stare at you for your oh so beautiful face for no reason."

Seungwan said. Irene gasped she can't believed what she just heard seungwan said it's the first time that someone was not interested at her.

"Oh my god you are unbelievable did you just said you don't like me?"

Irene said dramatically. But the man didn't even move at his place or opened his mouth to talk.

"Well honestly miss Bae your beautiful, but...not all people will be head over heels for you. Good bye I need to go now."

Seungwan said and with that he left the dumbfounded Irene sitting alone at the library, with her mouth agaped. Seungwan fixed his Eyeglasses and took a one last glance at the girl he shook his head.

"What a brat..."

Seungwan said and leave.

Meanwhile Irene is still can't believe that the only man that got her attention didn't find her attractive...wait he found her attractive and beautiful but the guy said that she's not his type the first human that ignore and rejected her. Everyone was dying to get her attention and time was just ignore and crashed by one person named Son Seungwan.

"This can't be...I'm Bae Irene, no one can't resist me?! Not even him! You'll get it Son Seungwan hmmfpt."

Irene huffed she's still mad at him for doing this to her she's really frustrated right now. she feels like a stupid person, she needs attention,  and she needs to be love but that stupid nerd was not giving her anything but a cold shoulders.

"What should I do now?"

Irene said and ducked her face on the table and groaned.

Weeks have passed, but still Irene was having a hard time of getting Seungwan's attention. She keeps on following him every where he may go and doing nothing but to stare at him when he is busy reading some dusty books at the library.

"Ahmm...you're still not tired following me everywhere?"

Seungwan mumbled softly making Irene startled by his question, but she quickly smile sweetly at him.

"No, of course I'm not going to be tired following my dreams." 

 Irene unconsciously said. Making her gasped and quickly covered her mouth with her hands, Seungwan chuckled a little bit and he is obviously blushing because of Irene's word.

"You know Noona I didn't know that you are that cheesy, but I must say my heart really fluttered because of your words."

Seungwan said and smiled at her. This must be a dream for Irene that Seungwan didn't gave her a cold shoulders, like just the other passed days that comes, maybe Seungwan was possessed by some evil spirit..no maybe good one or maybe he ate something that's why he acts like this. Irene slapped herself lightly just to be sure she's not dreaming that made seungwan frowned and look so worried at her.

"Are you okay Irene Noona?"

He asked.

"I'm ....I'm not dreaming!"

She said and began to jump happily seungwan burst into laughed making her stop, pout her lips.

"Yah! What so funny about that?"

Irene said and slapped his arms lightly.

"Nothing you're just acting so cute and by the way Noona..."

Irene looked at him and stare at his eyes, the man smiled and look at her too. 

Making Irene melts just by seeing his brown orbs twinkling like a stars. The oblivious girl was still frozen at her spot that makes her didn't noticed that Seungwan bends down closer to her and kissed her on the lips softly. Irene closed her eyes as she felt the soft plump lips of seungwan brushed on her own she blushed and scream internally.

"Noona I know that this is not so romantic and we have started so bad, but I just want you to know that I love you...will you be my girlfriend?"

Seungwan said and smiled cheekily at her.

"Of course it's a yes!"

Irene said and hurriedly hugged him tightly she buried her face on his crook, seungwan hugged her back and smiled happily.

The end.