Naughty II

A/N: sorry if I'm not that good at writing smuts and sex scene please bear with me guys but still I do hope you all enjoy it have fun. :)

"Say yes Noona."

Joohyun commanded her baby brother, while her magic hands are traveling down on her brother's pants.

"Y-yes Noona."

he said as he moan at how good he feels right now. He really likes how her older sisters hand is rubbing his throbbing cloth dick.

"Good...now kiss me."

Joohyun stopped what she was doing and looked at Seungwan's eyes. The younger boy's eyes are filled with lust and twinkling with desire.

The boy is very  horny right now that makes his brain not working properly. His whole body starts malfunctioning through every Joohyun's action.

"N-noona..."

"What's wrong wan-ah? You want me don't you??"

Joohyun asked.

"I t-think that m-maybe this is wrong."

Seungwan said as he pulled and away his body to her older step sister.

Making Joohyun smirked.

"Oh where is the little naughty seungwan go?"

Joohyun said and touch the boy's face down to his firm jawline and neck making his breathing hitch. And leave a peck on his neck making the little boy shivered at the sudden contact.

"N-noona....ahhhh."

The boy moan as his sister roamed her hands on his body teasingly making his cock hardened.

"Hmmm...you have a big friend down here Seungwan, do you want me to play with it."

Joohyun whispered seductively at his ears making Seungwan gulped his own pooling saliva nervously, the older girl smirked as she saw how horny the boy is.

"Answer me Seungwan-ah do you want me to touch it? To play with it? While licking and sucking it oh so deliciously?"

Joohyun said and looked at his dark brown eyes, the blink his eyes three times as he can't processed his own mind. Is he dreaming? Is this a fucking wet dreams again? He must be hallucinating because her sister was asking and talking dirty on him.

"Joohyun Noona, I ah I..."

"You what?"

"I need to go..."

With that Seungwan escaped from her sister's tight gripped but then as he was on his way to the door Joohyun hurriedly run to the door blocking his way out and immediately locks the door with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Woah there...hahahaha you think you can go too fast? Well think again wannie... I won't let you go."

Joohyun said and move towards the boy, Seungwan eyes widen and began to walk backwards until his legs hit the corner of Joohyun's bed. Making him stumbled on the soft mattress.

Joohyun smiled at him mischievously, or was it a smirk if his not mistaken. As the girl walk towards him teasingly while stripping herself. The boy freezed on his spot as he saw Joohyun's heavenly body and she was only wearing her red underwear. Showing her curves and perfect asset, his little monster starts to twitch in excitement.

"Come here wannie, be a good boy and kiss your Noona."

Joohyun said sweetly. Making Seungwan's body move closer to Joohyun.

Seungwan was out on his mind he give in easily on the lust and followed Joohyun's instructions.

"Noona... I don't know..H-how to."