Are you gay? [II]

After the practice game Seungwan, Seulgi and Henry proceed to the boys Locker room to have some shower and to change their sweaty shirt. Seulgi and Henry head first leaving Seungwan alone their he was humming some music while enjoying  his shower when but then he was startled when he heard some noises outside. He frowned at the thought of someone have enter the soccer teams locker room, so he hurriedly get his towel and wrapped it around his waist And checked if maybe it was only Seulgi or Henry.

"Seulgi?...Henry? Who's there?"

Seungwan said while checking all the sides and corners of the locker room.
When he was sure that no one was there he walked freely at the boy's locker room with a thin white towel wrapped at his waist covering his lower part while her upper body is bear naked and his blonde wet hair is disorganized but still he looks stunning.

Little did he know that a girl is eyeing him while he was changing his clothes, the girl who entered the boy's locker room was no other than Bae Joohyun. She's eyeing Seungwan like hungry lion she licked her lip in delight because of hard naked back of the boy she moaned at the sinful site she is seeing right now.

Slowly she move closely at the boy and wrapped her thin arms at Seungwan. She moaned at the contact of their skin Seungwan was startled and hurriedly moved away at the contact and turned his head just to see a pouting Joohyun staring at him with full of lust in her black doe eyes.

He frowned at her.

"Joohyun-ssi what are doing here?"

Seungwan asked.

"I-i just want to see you..."

Joohyun said seductively and sensually touch his broad shoulder, Joohyun stare at his eyes bravely and move closer to whisper something naughty at his sensitive ears.

"...And to play with you seungwannie~ah do you want too?"

Joohyun asked and lick his earlobe that making him gasped at the sudden contact, Joohyun smirked at what she heard she initiated a eye contact battle at him that make seungwan lost and blushed hardly. Then he felt something rubbing his buddy down their, Joohyun sneakily put her naughty hand on Seungwan boxers grabbing and stroking his hardened cock he moaned at the warm hand that engulfed his twitching dick.

"Ohh...it looks like this thing inside your boxer is too excited to played with me, what about you Seungwan?"

Joohyun asked and smirked at how seungwan closed his eyes tightly while biting his lips to control his moans.

"Joohyun-ssi t-this is wrong...ahhh please....ahhhh s-stop."

Seungwan said still controlling his self to fall at Joohyun's seduction.

"But your cock is already hard for me, don't you want to taste me? Huh I can make you feel better inside me..."

Joohyun said still seducing the poor boy who is moaning like a mess just by stroking his cock.

'Oh gosh dear lord please help me not to pounce and ravish this girl in front of me...'

Seungwan said at his self he knows that anytime he will lose his control because of this sexy girl in front of him.

After the little game of push and pull Seungwan finally lose his control and held Joohyun's face and connect their lips that made the girl smile victoriously and smirked while responding at Seungwan's kisses.

"Ahhhh~ Joohyun I want to fuck you real hard for doing this to me."

Seungwan said while looking at Joohyun.

"Then fuck me...make me yours, bang me like beast seungwan do it."

Joohyun said. That made the man more horny because of her dirty talking.

"Shit, I can't take this anymore." he hissed and rolled Joohyun's uniform skirt, his arms are circling around Joohyun's honey thighs and bringing them closer to his face and his lips were barely gazing over the smooth skin. Joohyun's sweet scent was already driving him crazy her scent was like drugs and it makes him addicted.

"You smell so good." Joohyun felt around of and smile at him then she also felt a thousand volts running through her body as Seungwan's lips made contact with her skin. They were soft, they felt good at Joohyun's skin. Joohyun grabbed onto the bench's edge on the locker room, waiting for more. It wasn't a bad idea from the start she know that Seducing Seungwan will worth something good.

Seungwan's hands grabbed the hem of Joohyun's underwear, slowly pulled them over her legs down to her ankle. His eyes twinkled at the beautiful sight of Joohyun's glistening pink smooth pussy. Seungwan's  finger traced gently over Joohyun's slit, a trail of wetness remaining on it.

"Someone just got wet...So are you ready." Seungwan spoke in a teasing tone, his fingers playing with the pussy's outer lips. More wetness oozing on his fingers. And seungwan eyes up to the girl, looking how she was slowly squirming in her seat. Using his two fingers, he parted the pussy's lips before diving in. Joohyun's eyes almost jumped out from their sockets. She felt Seungwan's tongue trailing over her wetness. It was a crazy feeling, how it was moving so slowly, but professionally. Seungwan's tongue fastened it's speed, the pink muscle making small contacts with her engorged clit.

"Ahhh ahh-damn fuck your tongue felt so good, ahhhhhhh." Joohyun finally released the moans she held inside for such a long time. It was her first time in a while since she really moaned because she felt like doing it. The pink muscle found her sensitive clit, flicking it repeatedly. Her hands it's found way to his blond hair Joohyun grabbed it tightly and letting the man please her more. Seungwan stopped licking and gave a hard long suck on the pink nub, making Joohyun basically scream.

"F-FUCK YOU SEUNGWAN!" her body spasm, her breath was already irregular. Everything was so cloudy for Joohyun, she could barely think straight at times like this. He smirked before abruptly stopped, making Joohyun groan.

"W-why did you stopped seungwan?" Joohyun breathed heavily, a glare was thrown towards Seungwan, making him chuckle.

"I don't know what to do anymore, tell me what you want me to do." it was obvious that Seungwan wanted some dirty instructions from her and she was gladly going to tell him.

"I don't know, probably your pro mouth eating my little cunt." a large grin formed on Seungwan's face.

"You're so feisty Miss Bae, I didn't know that a innocent looking girl like you is going to talk dirty to me like that." another load of moans escaped Joohyun's lips as Seungwan was eating her out, ravishing her body like a hungry tiger.

"Ahh! Fuck it...you fucker ahhh yessssss." her back arched as she felt something slowly entering her. Seungwan inserted two digits, stretching the hole for his tongue to enter. Joohyun was sweating messily , her body is writhing, back arched and hand tangled onto Seungwan. The pink muscle kept wriggling inside her, licking the warm walls. Suddenly Seungwan pulled away, licking her lips that made her frowned feeling empty as Seungwan take out his warm tongue.

"Fuck Seungwan why did you stop?"

Joohyun angrily said she was confused. The man smiled at her.

"Get up let's just continue this some where else the night shift janitor might see us fucking and eating each other here."

Seungwan said and wink at her they put all their clothes back and fixed Joohyun fixed her disheveled hair.

To be continued.... ;)