i hate manen!

Wendy bought a plushie named manen during their concert in japan, making bae Joohyun her girlfriend jealous at the poor innocent plushie.

Joohyun: what's so cute about that stupid thing? That made her so focus on playing and pinching that toy? Am I not cute anymore?

Joohyun ask her self.

Seulgi: unnie what's the problem?

Joohyun: wendy's attention stole from me by that stupid thing.

Seulgi:u mean manen.

Joohyun: manen what ever it's name I'm still mad at that toy.

Yeri: ohhhh someone's mad because she didn't have her daily sexdose.

Joy and Yeri high five each other. While Seulgi gasped and look at Joohyun with a shock face.

Joohyun: shut up or else I'm going to slap ur asses.

Making the two evil Maknae shut their mouth.

Meanwhile the oblivious Wendy enters the room with a smile on her face while hugging manen like a child Joohyun walks out and glared at the toy before leaving and slammed the door making all of them startled.

Wendy:what wrong with her?

Seulgi: she didn't get her sexdose that's why she's mad right now.

Wendy's eyes went big at what her best friend said.

Wendy: her what?

Yeri: Seulgi said that u need to fuck Joohyun unnie or else you need to say goodbye at your precious manen.

Joy: if I were you I'll go now before it's too late.