Chapter 12

I'm sorry. This chapter is kind of sad. Maybe you'll think it sucks as well. I wasn't in the happiest mood when I wrote it and had major writer's block.

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan, that stupid meathead, continues to annoy us. We try to ignore him, but no matter what we do, he keeps coming back. It's starting to get to me. I shouldn't let it, but it is. Taylor on the other hand has had some clashes with him. Nothing physical, but it was bad. He was pissed off at him. I was too, but not as much as Taylor.

Today we haven't seen Bryan. Lunch just finished and we were at my locker. Leah was talking to Connie, they are girlfriends now. I happy for them. I was taking out my books, when

      "Oh look, if it isn't the homo squad. You guys are so disgusting." It was Bryan. I thought we would go through today without seeing his ugly face. I guess I was wrong.

     "If you are so disgusted, then why are you always around us? Or is it that you aren't really disgusted, but like seeing us." Taylor said. Next thing I knew he was being pushed back into the lockers.

     "What did you just say fag?" Bryan asked. He was angry. He looked like he was going kill Taylor.

     "Get off me you asshole!" Taylor pushed him back. Bryan stumbled. "I won't waste my time with trash like you!" Bryan scoffed. I was starting to get anxious. I should have taken my medication this morning. To think about it, I have been forgetting it a lot. I need to remember to do it. My hands are shaking, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Bryan was walking towards Taylor. I moved to stand between them.

    "Oh, I see psycho wants in. What are you going to do?" He said. He moved forward and I shoved him back.

    "Go away Bryan." I said. I was getting really annoyed with him. Why can't he just go away.

    "What if I don't? What will you do? Huh? Are you going to kill me if I don't?" He said. He walked up again and pushed him back. "Move out of the way psycho."  He goes to push me, but I grabbed his hand. I twisted it and he yelled out.

Why am I doing this?

I didn't stop there. I let go of his hand and pushed him up on the lockers behind him. Where is this strength coming from? People were watching. No one did anything. My hands made their way to him throat. I squeezed down. Bryan is not one of those big jocks, he has the same build as Taylor, so I was able to hold him. I was tighten my hold on his neck.

     "Christian let go off him. He can't breathe." I heard someone say. It was Leah. I ignore her. I also heard Taylor too, but I ignore him too.

When Bryan was starting to not fight to get out of my hold, I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back. I was angry. My mind was fuzzy. I turned to the person who was pulling me and pushed them and heard them hit into the lockers. I heard them groan.

    "Christian?" It was Taylor's voice. Then it hit me. I just pushed Taylor. I hurt him.

I did exactly what I was scared of. Hurting him. Maybe it was not that of a big deal, but in my state of mind it was. I started to panic. I have to get out of here. I turn to run. I head to the school entrance. I could hear all the students talking. They were saying that I was a monster, that I even attacked my own boyfriend. I had to get out of here. I made it outside and to my car. I got in and started it. When I drove off, I could here the shouts of Leah, Connie and even Taylor.

I sped up. My mind was still fuzzy. This is what I get for not taking my medication. I started to cry. Even though I was already over the speed limit, I sped up even more. I was too busy crying and wallowing in my self pity that I didn't see the little dog crossing the street, until the last minute. I swerved the car to the right to avoid hitting it. My car went down the little hill. Then it crashed into a big tree at the bottom. When it collided with the tree. I hit my head hard on steering wheel.

The last thing I remember is alarm of the car going off, something warm running down the side of my head and then I was thrust into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

Christian left so fast. I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I know what he was thinking seeing me on the ground. He thought he hurt me. The one thing he was scared of doing, but I was okay. When he exited the school I ran after him, with Leah and Connie behind me. We saw him go in his car and drive away. We tried to get him to stop, but he just sped up.

I have to go after him. I need to tell him that everything will be okay. I need him to know that I love him and that he didn't hurt me. I went to my car and drove off immediately. I searched for his car. When I finally see it, I sped up. By the time I could get close to him, his car swerved off the the road and down the small hill.

My heart stopped. I came to a stop and got out of my car. I saw a small dog run to the other side of the road. Is that the reason he swerved? I ran down the hill.

When I got there. The car collided with a big tree that completely bend in the front of the car. I went to the driver side. Christian head was lying on the steering wheel. He was bleeding from the head.

      "Christian!" I shook him. He won't wake up. "Christian baby, please wake up." I shook a little harder. He still didn't move.

I took out my phone and called for an ambulance. I sank to the ground in tears. My heart hurts so bad. This is my fault. It's my fault he's like this. I would never forgive myself if anything happens to him. After two to three minutes the ambulance finally show up.

Hang in there baby. Helps here. I'm here.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So yeah. I know this chapter is not the best. I hope Christian is okay. Follow, vote and comment. Thank you 😊