Chapter 10

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "So how do you feel?" Leah asked me when we were at the lunch table. Taylor had to step out to talk a phone call.

    "About what?" I asked confused.

    "About your date tommorow with Taylor, you idiot." She said I gave me light push.

    "Oh that. I don't know, excited and curious, because he won't tell me where we are going. It's no big deal. It's not like it's our first date. We have been on many." I told her. What is she so happy about? What's so special about this date?

     "Okay then. I hope you have fun." She said. What is she on about? Sometimes that girl confuses me.

~~~~~~~~

Saturday 6:50pm

I was pacing in my room. It's ten minutes to the time that Taylor is supposed to pick me up. To say I'm nervous is is big understatement. I'm not usually like this for our dates, but the way he talked about it and how he kept everything a surprise made me nervous. I don't even know where we are going, so I don't know how to dress. I'm just wearing a black skinny jeans and greyish blue long sleeved shirt, with some black converse.

I checked my phone and see that it's seven now. I was at my room door, when the doorbell rang. I rushed down the stairs, but was too late, my mom already answered it.

      "Oh hi Taylor. It's good to see you. You came for Christian?" She asked.

       "Yeah. Is he ready?" She was about to call for me, when I finally made it down. "There he is now. Wow honey. You look good." She said and smiled at me. " I'll be in the kitchen. You guys have fun." Then she left.

       "Hi." I said when I get to him.

      "Hi." He returned. " You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we left and went to his car.

      "So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked him

     "No. It's surprise remember." He told me with a smirk. This little.

     "Why can't you tell?"

     "You'll have to wait. It won't be a surprise if I tell you." He said. " Oh and when we reach close I want you to wear this." He held up a blindfold.

      "Oh come on, really?"

He nodded and smiled. We fell into casual conversation. Talking about random things. I was nice being in a relationship with Taylor. He knows me and knows what I like. He always have my best interest at heart. Why didn't I tell him sooner.

We suddenly came to a stop. I turn to him in confusion.

      "We are close so I'll like you to put this on." He gave me the blindfold.

      "You're serious? You really were serious?" I turn to look at him. He was smiling like a maniac.

I took it from him and put it on. This is so stupid. I sat there and the car started to move again. Ten minutes later we stopped again.

    "We are here. I will guide you to the place." He said. He got out, I know he did by the sound of the door opening and closing. My door open and I felt a had on my shoulder. "That's it this way." He said. He locked the car.

     "This is so damn stupid. I feel ridiculous." I said when I almost fell.

We were walking for a good five minutes. Why didn't we use the car?