Chapter 6

Christian's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday and somehow I had plans to host a movie night and I had no idea when I made these so called plans. Leah just came up to me and said that she and Taylor will be at my house at 7pm. and l was a little confused to how I ended up in this situation.

 "Hey Taylor." I said to him. He turned to me and nodded and forced a smile on his face and walked away.

What's his problem? He has been acting like that for a couple of days and I'm worried and I have been making an effort to talk to him and he has been cutting conversation short and not even having a conversation at all. I don't know what I did, well I did ignored him a little, but I never thought that he would ignore me in return, it kind of hurts.

 "Aww, what you and lover boy having a fight?" Someone said and I turned and saw Bryan behind me and he then shoved me into the nearby lockers and walked away, not before muttering the word 'psycho'.

I was slowly getting upset now, he has been doing that a lot lately and I usually don't let these things bother me, but for some reason it's starting to. I just shake it off and went to the cafeteria. I spotted Leah at our usual table, but I didn't see Taylor. I didn't feel in the mood to eat lunch, so went over and sat in front of her.

 "Where is Taylor?"

She looked up at me and look like she was thinking of a way say something.

"He is busy with some things, but he will be there tonight for the movie night." She finally said after a couple seconds had passed.

 "OK then. And I need to know who said that I was hosting a movie night. I made no such plans in the first place." I told her.

 "Well I thought it would be great, we get to finally see your house, we can hang out, especially you and Taylor."

 "Taylor and I hangout a lot." I defended.

 "Please, you two barely said two words to each other in days."

 "Not my fault, he has been acting like that and I have no explanation why." I said and then sighed.

 "Your the one that started it." She said and I didn't object, because she was right. "What's wrong with this, you and him can sort this out and we all can have fun. Didn't you say your mom won't be home and won't return till Sunday.?" I nod and then she nodded too and went back to eating her lunch and I was lost in thought, thoughts about Taylor.

The school day came to an end and we all agreed to meet at my place after we got all we needed. I went home and my mom was about to leave to go on her work trip.

  "Hey Christian. I'm about to leave, so please don't do anything bad while I am gone okay." She told me while she grabbed her suitcase and handbag. "Oh, you can invite your friends over if you want and don't forget to take you medication okay. I'm leaving now. Bye baby." He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and left through the door and a few minutes later I heard her car drive away.

I went to the kitchen and started to get the popcorn ready and the sodas. After the popcorn was ready I put everything on the coffee table in the living room. I went up stairs and showered and brushed my teeth and got dressed in a comfortable outfit. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch and after a few minutes the doorbell rang, when I checked the time it was 6:55.

I went to the door and opened it. Taylor stood there, with a nervous look on his face.

  "Hey."

  "Hi." That is all he said in return. I let him in the house and he went straight to the living room and sat on the couch and I went to sit at the other side of the couch.

We waited and waited, but Leah didn't show up. A few minutes later she called me.

 "Hey Christian, I won't be able to make it today I have a lot of stuff to do. I totally forgot about them. You and Taylor can watch the movie and we all can do it together a next time."

 "Okay then".

She hang up and I was kind of confused. Today she said she was free all day, that she didn't have anything to do.

 "Was that Leah?" I heard Taylor asked.

 "Yeah she said she won't be able to come, she got stuff to do."

 "Oh." He said, but he didn't sound surprised at all. "Is the movie night off or we continuing it?"

I thought about first. I don't want all the food that I prepared to go to waste, it would have been a waste of time and Taylor came all the way here so why not continue?

 "No it's not, we can continue without Leah."

We got settle and choose the movie we wanted to watch. We were sitting on the same couch, but we were on opposite end with a large space between us. Almost halfway through the movie, we got a little closer. We were close enough for our legs to be touching. It was silent until,

 "This movie is kind of lame to be honest. The main character actions are so predictable." Taylor said, breaking the silence between us.

  "True, she is like your typical teen anyway, like I knew what she was going to do before she does it. Also the guy is very annoying."

 "Yeah, kinda like you, right?" It took me awhile to process what he said.

 "You little." I turned and shove him playfully. We started laughing and shoving each other.

We continue our little playful shoving, then out of nowhere, Taylor started to tickle me, I was laughing so hard. After awhile I started to tickle him too. I was laughing and he was laughing, that's why neither one us realized the position we were in. I was on my back on the couch and Taylor was laying on top of me. When we realized we stopped the tickling and the only noise was the movie that was playing.

Even though we were in an awkward position, Taylor didn't even make an attempted to get off me. He was staring at me and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to tell him to get off me, but my words got stuck in my throat. He was looking at me with this look in his eyes that I couldn't place.

 "Taylor, could you get off m-" I was cut off, when I felt a pair of lips touch mine. It took like five seconds to realized those lips belonged to Taylor.

He added move pressure to the kiss and I felt this weird sensation course through my body. I was so tempted to kiss him back, but I knew that whatever would come from this, I don't think I can handle it yet, cause I can't even begin to understand the things I'm feeling.

 "T....Taylor stop!" I mustered all the strength I have and pushed him off.

He got off and retreated away, so there was a big gap between us. I felt ping of sadness about it, but I pushed it away.

 "Oh my gosh! C...Christian I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." He said in a rush. He stood there looking at me, expecting me to saw something. What am I supposed to say? My mind is not clear right now. I can't even understand how I feel.

 "I think you should leave Taylor." The words were out of my mouth before I realized what they were.

 "What? I swear, I'm so sorry." He said and was moving closer to me.

 "Stop right there, don't come any closer. I need some time to think about stuff, so can you please just leave." I told him.

He looked at me for awhile and then he turned and left. When I heard the door shut. I turned the television off and laid on the couch.

I closed my eyes and tried to figure out what just happened. I am so confused, my mind is cloudy. My own emotions confused as well. I have never felt like this a day in my life and it confuses me and also scares me, cause I have no idea what to do about it.

I don't know how this happened and why, but I can't go on feeling like this. One thing is for sure is that it got to stop. Or I don't know what will happen to me.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: It happened! What is going to come from this. Will everything work out for them or will things get worse. Continue reading to find out. Please follow, comment, cause I want to know what you think and also vote. Thank you 😊