Chapter 11

Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Christian and I became boyfriends. I'm so happy to have him. He is everything to me now. I have liked guys before, but not like this. We hang out a lot. Leah's still with us, but she has Connie and they hangout a lot and I mean a lot. We are all friends still. We do the same things we used to do.

I was standing by my locker. Christian went to pick up Leah this morning. She doesn't like the bus, so she asked us to pick her up and we do it, because we love her and the bus is scary.

I see them walking in. Christian is wearing a brown cargo pants, light blue t-shirt and a his black Vans. He looks good. To be honest he would look good in anything and even nothing, if you know what I mean.

When they got to me. I grabbed Christian's hand and pulled him to me. He started to blush. I know he's worried that we are like this in school, with people looking us, but I don't care. All I care about is Chris. I just want to be around him all the time. It might sound clingy, but again I don't care. I was close to his face. By the look on his face he expected me to kiss him. I wanted to, but I opted for kissing on the cheek.

      "Oh look at you guys, with all your PDA." Leah said.

      "You jealous?" I teased her. I she always makes comments like that, she's so silly. When is she Connie going to date already. Those two like each other, I can tell. Whose going to make the first move.

       "As if." She said and huffed.

       "Ugh, can't you not do that here. It's disgusting and I for one want to keep my breakfast down." We turn at the sound of the voice. It was Bryan. He was standing in front of us. I scoffed at his comment. "What is it? Do you have something to say lover boy?"

      "Don't you have anything better to do than walking around, annoying people." I told him. Christian squeezed my arm as a way of telling me to stop and just ignore him. I didn't.

      "Ha, what now, you a bad boy. You gonna fight me? Huh?" When I didn't say anything. Bryan laughed. "I thought so. You're too weak. You can't do anything. So back to your psycho boyfriend, fag." He said and turned to walk away. I made a move to go after him. Christian grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

     "He's not worth it Taylor. Let him go. He's just a waste of time. Let's go." We got all we need and went off to our first class. I was angry, so damn angry. I remained silent on the way to class. I hate that asshole. I hate people who are homophobic.

The day came to an end and I still haven't talked to Leah and Christian much. I'm still angry. Angry at that meathead and angry at myself for letting him get to me. Christian tried to help, but I just didn't feel like I was calm enough to talk to him. I don't want my anger to come out at him.

I didn't want to go home yet so I suggested that we go to Leah special place, well I guess it's our special place now. I need to calm down, not just for me, but for Christian too.

We were all sitting in the little cave. Me, Christan, Leah and Connie. After a while Connie asked Leah to go with her somewhere. I didn't fully hear where. I was too busy casting my anger away.

      "You still angry?" Christian asked. I turn to him. He had this concerned look on his face. I sighed.

      "I'm better. I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you all day. I was just so mad." I told him

      "It's okay Taylor. It's normal to get angry. You just have to not let people like Bryan get to you. He's annoying and sometimes I want to punch him, but I don't. I ignore him, he's a waste of time." He told me. I smiled. He's so great. What would I do without him? I pulled him in for a hug and kissed him.

     "You're right. I'll try to ignore him. I won't make any promises though." I said. He laughed.

     "It's okay. I'll be there to stop you from going too far. That's what boyfriend's are far, right?" He said.

Out of nowhere Christian was tackled to the ground. I turn and saw Leah lying on top of him.

      "Hey, that's my boyfriend, get your own." I told her and pushed her off lightly.

      "Christian is a nice guy and all, but I don't swing that way. Remember?"

     "I know." I told her. "So why are you trying to kill my man?" I asked. She scoffed at me.

     "I have big news." She said. She suddenly got all excited.

     "What news? You going to stop watching cat in the hat?" I asked her.

     "Haha, very funny. No, I will never and that's not it. Connie just asked me out." She said the last part with a little squeal.

    "What? No way. I'm so happy for you Leah. You finally going on your first date." I told her.

    "Me too. I'm happy for you." Christian said and hugged her. "So when is the date?"

   "This Saturday. We are going to a concert. It's our favorite band. She said she was working on getting the tickets, before she asked me. I'm so excited." She said. I can tell. She was smiling with every word she said. I'm truly happy for her.

We went to the restaurant place there and got something to eat before we went home.

When I got home. I skipped dinner and had a two hour long phone call with Christian. We talked about everything and anything. It's always so good to talk to him. He's sometimes naive about some things, but I find it cute. He's so adorable. I can't express how he makes me feel. It's an great feeling.

I'm so glad my dad got this new job and we moved here. I got to meet the best person in the world. He's extraordinary. I love him.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: To be honest I kinda forgot what I named the meathead. I had to go back and check. I hope you like this chapter. I'm so happy for Leah and Connie. Follow, vote and comment. Thank you 😊