Chapter 8

This chapter is a bit longer.

Taylor's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can still remember the talk I had with Leah. I told her what happened on Friday at Christian's house. I told her about the kiss and how it felt. She told me that Christan already told her and that he knew that we planned it. When I found out that I got a little nervous. Will he be mad at me? Was he mad at me? Maybe that's one of the reasons he's not talking to me.

One other thing we talked about was that I had feelings for Christan. That I liked him from the day we meet and I just realized it. I told her not to tell him. I don't know if he likes me in that way.

I was brought back to reality, when my sister came into the room and started to jump on my bed.

  "Taylor get up or you'll be late." She said while jumping.

   "I'm not sleeping and don't you see I'm already dressed. Now stop jumping on my bed, you little monster."

Molly came down off the bed and ran out of the room and down the stairs. I follow suit, but at a slow pace. When I got downstairs I saw my dad and my mom in the kitchen. My mom's is at the stove making breakfast and dad's on his laptop at the table.

    "Hey mom." I say and gave her a hug. "Hey dad." I sat across from him. He nodded at me and went back to his work. He has been busy with work, even though he just started.

   "Morning son." My mom said. "Say Taylor, when are we going to meet your new friend that you were talking about. What's his name again, Chase, Chris...Christian! Yes Christian. So when are we going to meet him?"

     "I don't know. We're kind of not really talk at this moment." I told her. I tell my family everything, well not everything, but what's important. I told them I was gay when I was thirteen. It took awhile for my mom to process that, but as you can see we are still close as always and so is my relationship with my dad.

    "Oh my, what happened?" She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

    "Nothing really. We are just trying to figure things out you know." I told her. Even though I tell them everything, I just can't bring myself to tell them this. I don't know why.

    "I hope that you guys can figure out whatever you are dealing with."

    "Me too. I got to school before I'm late. See you guys later." They all told me goodbye and I went out the door, to my car and was off to school.

When I got there, I saw Leah and Christian waiting at the school's entrance. I got out of my car and made my way over to them.

    "Morning Taylor." Leah hugs me like it's the first time we are seeing each other in months. I saw her yesterday.

I told her morning and I told Christian too, but he didn't answer. We stood in an awkward silence. It got broken when the bell rang. Ah! Saved by the bell. We head to our respective classes.

The school day ended and we were supposed to go to this place Leah said was nice and quiet. I don't know how that's going to go.

    "So you guys ready?" Leah spoke when we all came together at Christian's locker.

    "To go where?" The question came from Christian. Oh no. Don't tell me that Leah didn't tell him. This is just great!

     "Umm, well we were planning on going to this place that I really like. And I was going to ask you last night when we're texting, but you seem like you wanted to get back to your studying so I didn't bother. I was going to ask you this morning, but then everything got all awkward and I forgot to ask at lunch. Sorry." She explained. "Do want to come?"