CHAPTER FIFTEEN| JUST THE BEGINNING

Chapter Fifteen| Just The Beginning

Chapter Fifteen|
Just The Beginning

• • • • • •

The following Monday, Rosa woke up to the twins at the foot of her king size bed, with balloons and flowers, roses to be exact

The following Monday, Rosa woke up to the twins at the foot of her king size bed, with balloons and flowers, roses to be exact. She and Matias didn't show up for school the rest of the week following the incident. Rosa was learn the ropes, and Matias just didn't want to go to school without Rosa.

"Oh no, what'd you break?" Rosa groans, closing her eyes with her pillow. "I'm offended, are you Isaac?" Aiden says, to his brother.

"I am." Isaac says, agreeing with his twin.

"Good. Now what do you want?" Rosa says smiling softly, sitting up to face the two. "Sebastian wanted to know who you-"

"-Wanted to be by my side at all times?" Rosa says rolling her eyes, then sighs. "Well, you two. The two of you are the ones I trust the most aside from my brothers and Oscar."

"Really?" Isaac says, genuinely surprised. "You've protected me thus far... Unless you don't want to..."

"No, we want to." Aiden nods, quickly. As much as Rosa says her hate them, they have grew to be her brothers and she wants them to stay that way. "Good." Rosa says, smiling brightly.

"We have something from your brothers." Isaac says, standing and coming to the side of the bed. Aiden hands the girl two velvet box one large rectangle, and a small ring box.

Rosa looked at the boy's confused, but they just shrugged. Rosa sighs, opening the larger one first. Inside the box was a pure gold necklace with the name King.

"It's official." Rosa says smiling, softly. "You excited?" Aiden questions, softly.

"If you asked over the summer I would have said no, but now... yes. I am excited." Rosa says with a smile. "Need help putting it on?" Isaac points to the necklace.

"Would you?" Rosa nods. Aiden suddenly takes the necklace, and clips it behind the girls neck. "There."

"Thank you." Rosa smiles touching the necklace around her neck. "You should get ready. Aiden and I have a make up test during lunch." Isaac says walking out the room with Aiden.