CHAPTER NINE| HIGH SCHOOL BITCH

Chapter Nine| High School Bitch

Chapter Nine|
High School Bitch

• • • • • •

The rest of the day, Monse held onto Rosa's arm, so she wouldn't be by the guy's

The rest of the day, Monse held onto Rosa's arm, so she wouldn't be by the guy's. But Aiden and Isaac were close by keeping an eye on her. Rosa kept mouthing for them to help her, but a 'no' was said by the smirking twins.

"We should go to the dance." Monse says, as the girl's walked home. Again Aiden and Isaac within ten feet of them. "What? Why?" Olivia questions.

"Yeah, Monse. Why?" Rosa asks, mockingly. "Because we can't let him I mean, them win." Monse stutters.

"No way. We need to stand our ground." Olivia says, strongly. "I was already going to go to the dance. With or without you guys." Rosa says, with a shrug.

"Which is why we can't sit at home. We have to go." Monse scoffs, trying to convince the girl. "I'm totally confused." Olivia says, shaking her head.

"You get used to it the longer your around Monse." Rosa says, with a nod of her head. "We're falling prey to the obvious argument, which is that we have to sit out to make a point. But the point is, we go. If we don't, they win." Monse says, ignoring the smaller latina's comments and looks to the newest girl in the group.

"What's the prize?" Rosa questions, raising an eyebrow. "Still confused. How are they winning?" Olivia questions, waving her hands around.

"By repressing us! By staying home, it's like they're putting us in emotional burkas, giving us no choice." Monse says, with a sigh. "I get it." Olivia nods.

"You do?" Rosa says, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Because I don't."

"Yeah, Rosa, we need to shed the burkas and flaunt the boobs." Olivia says, happily. "Yes! Our body, our choice." Monse nods smiling.

"We have to go. And look sexy." Olivia says, smiling. "But not for them, for us." Monse says, matching the girl's smile.

"So, I'm dressing for you, two." Olivia says, smiling at Monse and Rosa. "And I'm dressing for you, two. Once I figure out how to look sexy." Monse says, frowning softly.