CHAPTER TWO| CHISME

Chapter Two| Chisme

Chapter Two|
Chisme

• • • • • •

The six of them quickly ran to the nearest house which just so happened to be Ruby's

The six of them quickly ran to the nearest house which just so happened to be Ruby's. All the boys and Rosa were standing at the window watching Mario, Ruby's older brother, fight with Angelica, Mario's girlfriend. All while Monse sat on the couch not amused by the couple fighting, more so stressing about what would happen over the summer.

"Angelica's pissed." Jamal says, shaking his head. "She's always pissed." Ruby scoffs, with a roll of his eyes.

"You would be too if you had a dangler." Jamal says, shaking his head. "Or maybe your brother isn't giving it to her good." Rosa says, from above Cesar, who was kneeling on the floor.

"What?" Rosa says, after getting looks from the boy's. "Like you would know." Ruby says, rolling his eyes. Rosa scoffs, and smirks. "I know damn well you wouldn't. Don't go judging so quickly, Ruby."

"I... Didn't need to know that." Matias says, shaking his head, sighing. "What it's not like I'm boning a random. We've been in a relationship since the seventh grade. It was bound to happen." Rosa says, rolling her eyes.

"Still... He's my best friend. I didn't need to hear that he boned my sister." It was Matias's turn to roll his eyes.

"I'm right here, you know." Cesar says, pointing to himself. "It takes two to tango."

"Shut up." The twins say, rolling their eyes at the boy. "She's making Mario cry." Jamal says, getting their attention back on the fighting couple.

"My brother doesn't cry." Ruby says, as they all turn back to the window. Just in time to see Mario rubbing his eyes. "Dude, he's crying." Cesar says, nodding. The twins then hear a sigh from behind them.

"Go talk to her." Rosa says, pushing her twin towards the other girl in the room. "Fine." Matias says, sighing.

Rosa goes back to watching the argument that was happening outside. Mario turns to them in the window making the three boy's crouch down hiding from his angry eyes, as Rosa waves to the couple smiling cheekily.