CHAPTER TWELVE| RO-SAY

Chapter Twelve| Ro-say

Chapter Twelve|
Ro-say

• • • • • •

The woman had Jamal cutting onions, Monse shredding cheese, and because Rosa was being snappy, the woman made a drink to sober the girl up

The woman had Jamal cutting onions, Monse shredding cheese, and because Rosa was being snappy, the woman made a drink to sober the girl up. "Is this enough?" Jamal cries. Both Rose's were looking through a photo album.

"Ooh, perfect. Now, come show these wine glasses some love." Rose says, pointing to the wine glasses on the table. "How we doing on the cheese? I need you to grate all that. I got the whole block coming for my chili." The woman says to Monse, who smiles sarcastically.

"Damn, I haven't seen these boys in years. Mm." Rose says, looking through the photo's. Rosa smiling seeing some men she recognized from the picture Sebastian's showed her when she was younger. There family history as he would say.

"Who's that playa?" Jamal says, sitting next to the woman, shining the wine glasses. They come across a picture of a smiling woman with a man laying on her lap. "Is he wearing a fishnet crop top?" Rosa asks, laughing.

"Okay. Yes. That's Frankie. Fine as hell. But dumb as dirt, hear? That's why him and Benito - Now, Benito's the one with the flavor saver - That's why they got pinched for RollerWorld. You don't go flashing green when the blue is onto you. And they loved flashing the green. Even leased me a Trans Am, which unfortunately, was yellow." Rose says.

"So, he spent all the money?" Jamal asks, disappointedly. "Far as I know, there wasn't that much to spend." Rose says, with a shrug. She then flips to the next page of pictures.

"So, there could be more." Jamal says, looking down at his phone. "Who's that other guy?" Jamal says, pointing to the picture.

"Lil' Ricky." Rosa says, looking at the picture. "How do you know that?" Rose says, to the girl questioningly.

"My brother has pictures of them." Rosa says, not looking the woman in the eyes. "Was he part of the heist too?" Jamal quickly questions.

"No. He was too smart for that. But if he was into it, he was way too smart to get busted." Rose shakes her head, turning the page. "They were all so tight."