CHAPTER SEVEN| FAIL BETTER

Chapter Seven| Fail Better

Chapter Seven|
Fail Better

• • • • • •

The next day, Matias meets his sister and Cesar in front of the Diaz house

The next day, Matias meets his sister and Cesar in front of the Diaz house. "Why is it that every time you two spend a night together both of you come out with hickey's?" Matais asks, rhetorically.

"Because he's my boyfriend and I can, duh." Rosa says, smartly. "So, it's also not because of the new girl?" Matias says, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it is, it's a non verbal warning. But if I have to get vocal that means I have to get physical." Rosa smirks walking towards the door where to bookbag was. "But that's not going to happen, right?" Cesar questions.

"We'll see." Rosa shrugs, before walking out the door. "She's going to kill the new girl because of you." Matias says, laughing.

"I didn't even do anything." Cesar says. "I know but you're good looking." Matias shrugs.

"Thanks, man." Cesar says, with his hand on his heart jokingly. "Shut up." Matias says, pushing the boy out the house.

"Monnie, morning to you, too." Rosa says, aloud getting the boy's attention. "Matias, Babe, look who decided to walk us to school."

"Vamos, mi flor. Let's reintroduced ourselves to Olivia." Cesar says, pulling Rosa towards the girl. "Hey, I don't think we properly introduced ourselves yesterday."

"Hey." Olivia says, smiling at the boy. "Well, I'm Rosa." Said girl says, smiling fakely.

"And I'm Cesar." Said boy says, squeezing Rosa's side in warning. "Are you two together?" Olivia questions innocently noticing Cesar's hold on the short latina.

"Yeah, two years, going on three." Cesar says, smiling down at the latina. "Oh. How sweet." Olivia says.

"Yeah-" Rosa starts. "Hey, Baby! We driving you to school?" Aiden yells, sticking his head out the car driving by.

"No! I'll see you at school!" Rosa yells, already annoyed. "Your brother said-"

"I don't give a shit what my brother has to say!" Rosa yells. "You tell him that then, Baby." Isaac says.