Chapter 33

"So tell me, Becky. I need to ask you something important will you answer truthfully." He asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"Do you know about what I did?" He asks.

"Depends on what you're talking about." I say.

"My bedroom..." He whispers.

"Yes." I reply.

"I saw everything, Jordan. Can you let me see your scars."I say a bit rushed and we stop walking.

"Oh." He says and rolls up his sleeve. I take it into my hands and shake my head.

"Bayani. Don't do this. " I say.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be heartbroken?" He snaps and I look up at him.

"N..no." I say. Bayani has never snapped at me.

"You for one did and so did bee." He says slightly gentler than he did before.

"I.. Didn't mean-" I get cut off by bayani.

He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "One more thing, Becky. I need one question to be answered truthfully." He says.

"Okay." I reply.

"Do bee and dul hate me? What's going on between us?" He asks.

"Well dul likes you a whole lot. And bee doesn't mind you. Once you denied dul and bee saw you at that time in your bedroom... Well they both agreed to let you go." I say my voice diminishing by the last word.

"I really like bee though." He says.

"She'd rather see dul happy with you." I say.

"Is this what this is about." He says rushed.

"Yeah..." I say lingering on the y.

"Damn them, damn them to hell." He says and shakes his head.

"Don't say that."I say.

"Don't say that?! You barely even know them! You don't know who they really are!" He snaps.

"What do you mean?" I ask unaffected by his sudden rudeness.

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW STYLE OF WRITING :D I'm going to edit this book to suit this sort of stule. I like it like this,