Chapter 26

Bayani pokes dul on her shoulder. She turns around and starts crying. She hugs bayani very tightly. Bayani hugs back.

"I'm back." Bayani says having a smile on his face and a frown makes it way to duls.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dul asks.

"Yeah." He replies with a smile but dul doesn't look content with the answer.

"You look oddly happy." I say.

"Uhh, yeah?" He says and it turns out to be more of a question.

I sigh and shake my head. "Whatever. Do you want to hang out with the guys they're in the water killing each other." I say and a giggle leaves my mouth.

"Um. I was actually going to ask you something. I need to know where bee is, I need to talk to her." He says.

"Yeah sure she's with kricken over at those steps." I says and point bayani to them.

"Thanks and I'll see you later?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay see you later then, bye." He says and waves by to us.

-=+=-

I knock on the door softly and open the door to see bee laying on the bed with swollen eyes and tear stands all over the quilt and a bit of blood coming out of her mouth.

I run over to her.

"BEE!" I yell.

A/N CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME BEES IRL NAME or a FAKE IRL name for her. :D I feel saying bee idk why BUT THANKS ;)