Chapter 2 -Suicidal Self-harming creature from Mars.

He had the most scariest mask i've ever seen on his face. It was a halloween mask. I was expecting to see a hand over his face not a mask but all in all it scared the crap out of me. Not going to lie there.

I hear graser laughing through the speakers of my ipad.

"Why you do dis to meh?" I say really weirdly. He continues to laugh.

"When are you going to take off your mask?" I ask him quickly.

"Soon." He says.

"Ugh. Such a tease." I say laughing and he joins me.

"Graser, what's Canada like?" I ask him

"Cold as hell." Graser laughs.

"And I thought hell was hot, my childhood has been founded on lies. Way to go." I laugh.

"We'll never know." Grasers says whilst giggling.

He takes off his 'scary' mask. I am confronted with a guy with brown hair and green eyes. So this is graser. He isn't ugly what a surprise.

"So you aren't ugly!"i say.

"So this is ugly me, guy." Graser says.

"Did you just call me a guy?" I ask.

"No. I would never do that to such a-" He stopped half way through his sentence.

"Such a?" I ask. Hope it was something good not bad.

"Nothing."He sighs and lays back in his desk chair.

My phone starts to ring before I can say something, I answer.

"Hey becky, have you seen grasers new video that he just posted? He seems happier then before!" Kim says through the reciever.

" He does now?" I say.

"Yeah, Why?" She says.

"Hold on." i say and mute my mic on my phone.

"Graser i'll be right back." I say and mute my ipads mic.

I quickly unmute my phone and continue to talk to kim.

"He recorded today right?" I ask.

"Yeah." Kim says.

"I think we might have a problem." I say to kim.

"What?" She asks.

"I started talking to graser this morning and got voted onto the cube, please don't tell me that I am the reason that he is happy." I say.

"I'm sorry, I'd like to say no but yeah, he is happy because of you." She says.

"No. This can not be happening, i'll call you later, see ya!" I say and hang up.

I unmute graser's mic and continue to talk with him.

"Why so happy today?" I ask graser.

"Er, um." He says and I can see him blushing thanks to the facecam. I start to burst out in laughter.

"Did you forget we are doing face time?" I ask him. He blushes even more and I laugh even harder.

"Why ya wanna know?" Graser asks.

"Oh you know... lets just say a little birdy told be to ask you."I say.

"Who told you?" Graser asks, clearly annoyed.

"No one of your concern, now tell me." I demand.

"Fine."He gives in.

"Yay." I reply.

"The reason I am so happy is because..... of....you." He says hesitantly and covers his camera.

I let a little tear trickle down my face. Me. Why me? I am a suicidal, Self harming creature from Mars.

"Becky are you okay?" i hear grasers voice crack near the end.

"Yea, hold on, I am going to get some tissues." I say and go over to my desk where my tissues are located. i take a dozen and look over at my ipad to see that graser had uncovered his camera and is crying too. Wow. I limp back and sit down.

"Graser please don't cry." I say letting my voice whimper a little at the end.

"Why not." He says and grabs a blade from his desk drawer.

"No, graser please don't do it!" I scream at him and start crying. He brings the blade on his arm pulls it across to leave a bloody scar across his arm. He continues to slit his arm

"Graser please don't, I love you too much, I can't bear to see you like this." I scream as tears run down my face. He stops, he looks up at me.

"You love me?" He asks. As his frown turns into a smile.

>>>A/N Sorry for so many cliffhangers and today it has been uploaded early :D on Saturday or Friday for you Americans/Europeans! I won't be uploading until wednesday rather than thursday since i'm uploading earlier today. Baisically every cahpter will have a cliff hanger unless I feel like being nice.

20 READS SO HAPPY :D

Remember this is fanfiction never assume that Graser or Bayani will be like this in real life and never bring fanfiction to real life

Thankyou for reading :D <<<